September 18, 2015
NOTE: We are currently experiencing very high call and email volumes. We are trying to return calls as quickly as possible. Please utilize our on-line warranty system, doing so will result in having your problem looked after much quicker. Also, please check our knowledge base to answer questions. We are getting a lot of calls regarding questions that are answered on our website.
Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Hunting season's everywhere will soon be upon us and if something is going to break now is when it will happen. Our goal in our customer service department is to look after your problem as quickly as possible so that you lose minimal time during your hunting season.
The first thing you should do is search the problem here on the forum. There are lots of knowledgeable users here that have seen pretty much every issue and could help determine if you really have a problem. If you do have an issue the quickest way to have it resolved is to use our on-line system which is available 24/7.
We love talking to our customers but during the busy season it may take us a day or two to call you back due to the very large call volume. Also, please do not call the warranty depot to find out the status of your warranty. They are trying to run their store and staff is busy selling and servicing product. If you use our system it will constantly keep you up to date with the status of your return plus even provide a date of when it was shipped back to you along with a shipping tracking number.
To use our on-line system please follow these easy steps:
1. Go to our website: http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com
2. Click on the big yellow link button at the top of the page titled "Customer Service".
3. Click on "create a new account".
4. Input your contact information including email address. Record your user name and password for future use. You only need to do this once.
5. Login into your account using your user name and password and then click the "login" button.
6. Once in the customer service area, click on "open new RMA".
7. Enter your complete shipping address and contact information.
8. Select the type of product, product model, quantity of items and input any other information regarding the issue. The more information you can provide the better. When complete click the "continue" button.
9. Check to confirm the information is correct. You can also at this point add multiple units if you have more than one item to return. If you need to make corrections simply click the "go back and correct information" button. You have now entered an RMA in our system. You will receive an email confirming that you have entered and RMA along with your RMA reference number. Once the RMA has been reviewed by our staff you will receive another email giving you the contact information of where to send your item. You will be notified of all aspects of your warranty return including when it was shipped and the shipping tracking number.
10. At anytime you can login to the system to check the status of any RMA you have submitted so there is no need to call us. The system provides instant information 24/7.
11. You will also notice the system has an online knowledge base that will help to answer common questions.
We hope you have no issues with your Excalibur Crossbow product but if you do our on-line system has proven to be a fast way to look after issues and helps us better manage all warranty. If you have any questions please call me anytime.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 50 guests