The Ultimate Crossbow Destruction Challenge

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

The Ultimate Crossbow Destruction Challenge

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 am

We just launched the Crossbow Destruction Challenge Video series! You have to see it to believe it! Visit: excaliburcrossbow.com/destructionchallenge. We are giving away a Micro 355! All you have to do is submit your tough testimony at the bottom of the page for the chance to win a Micro!

gerald strine

Re: The Ultimate Crossbow Destruction Challenge

Post by gerald strine » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:17 pm

I took My Excalibur Equinox to a 3D shoot and about half way through the course I got distracted and dry fired my bow :shock: My string come flying off and my pride was a bit bruised but on inspecting my bow the limbs were o.k. I got out my string changer and reinstalled the string.
I finished the course with no loss of accuracy , I later realized my limb dampeners were bent and Excalibur replaced them for free. That was many years ago and I am still hunting with the same Bow !
Had this happened to a compound I would have needed a new bow, or if I were on a hunting trip in a remote area I still would have been able to hunt, I am a loyal Excalibur user and promoter for life !
Gerald Strine , Southern Michigan.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.

bobbythehunter

Post by bobbythehunter » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Hey Marketing dude

I just watched the "Trail Ride" and the "Basejump" and i can't imagine doing that to any other crossbow i've ever seen and seeing it shoot, nevermind shoot accurately ! You guys are nuts and funny. Great testimonial to a great product. Hope my Matrix 405 is half that tough.

bobby

Gordoe

I win! Hopefully.... :(

Post by Gordoe » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:30 pm

I was happy and proud to show my Micro 355 to the farmer last night where I'm looking to take a buck this season. After he tried it on for size I put her back into the Octane case and set it on my toneau cover (you see where this is going). The farmer took me out to his multiple tree stands on his 200 acres using his SxS. We got back and it was dark. So, I turned my truck around and made arrangements to connect the next day about the cost to use his property. About 10km down the road I heard a bump come from the trailer. Pulled over and checked everything and all looked good. Wasn't until another 25km down the road that I realized that I didn't notice my crossbow in the back seat when I grabbed something out of my backpack before leaving the farmers house.... "OH SHITE! THAT BUMP WAS MY BOW!! I FORGOT IT ON THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!!"

I quickly turned around and raced back to the location where I remembered hearing the bump. It was on Hwy 17 near Renfrew, ON, and there was a lot of traffic including a transport truck that was right behind me when I pulled over initially.

I found the limbs, the rail, and miscellaneous parts of the stock.....
Opened an RMA this morning to see if Excalibur warranties stupid. If not, maybe I can win this contest! :cry:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsUpUq03rjcJgkInNAtayv8-jiN8

Ferguson Outfitters

Post by Ferguson Outfitters » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Good stuff

maine hunter

Post by maine hunter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 pm

For your next one, have a drone fly up and drop it in the air. That would be awesome!!! Love my Excaliburs!!! We have four, wouldn't shoot any other. Keep up the great work guys!!!
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.