Steve's Kteck Xbow stabilizer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Steve's Kteck Xbow stabilizer

Postby Boo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:59 am

If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Correct a fool and he'll hate you, Correct a wise man he'll thank you!
Madness is having a Malinois
Boocustomstrings.com
Boo

Re: Steve's Kteck Xbow stabilizer

Postby SEW » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 am

There's another thread where a member asked about the Kteck Xbow stabilizer. This is it. It works as advertised but will appeal to a very limited market. Vbows need stabilizers much more than xbows. It does help balance and does absorb some hand shock.
Incidentally, this picture was taken when I was comparing the accuracy of SSAS Factory fletched STs vs refletched, squared, spine indexed arrows made from the de fletched shafts vs similar Zombies. As Jerry (SSAS) stated, they were good but not the equal of well made custom arrows.
Back to the Kteck stabilizer, it works as advertized; and if, I ever have a target Xbow only (maybe a 350SE on my aging stock), it will likely have this stabilizer on it. I don't want the extra weight on my hunting xbows.

PS Don, thank you for posting. That beautiful string is a Boo made, 178g , very quiet and gentle string. It's over 3 years old and has over 2,000 shots out of the 380 & 405.
It's hard to believe that in 1968 I took Fortran 4 (computer programming - IBM360) in college and in '73-'74 taught the analog/digital interface technology for the F111F as well as using this technology. Maybe I can learn how to post a picture w/o using Photobucket. There's hope!
SEW

Return to Crossbow Hunting