Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
Florida season opens tomorrow in Central Florida. Going to take my son so he can hopefully kill his 2nd turkey. We've got a couple of good birds targeted. There is a nice boss Tom that I let walk on the last day of last years season. I'm counting on him to challenge my big B-mobile decoy. Hope to have a couple of good pictures to post soon.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm
- Location: Dover,Fl U.S.
Best of luck, post the story with pics....
"Everthing is easy when you know how"
"Food is not grown in stores"
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:49 pm
- Location: SW Ontario
Good luck to you both.
- Posts: 924
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 pm
- Location: Washington Island Wisc.
Good luck in the sunny south!
exoct 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm
- Location: Waterdown-- Ontario
Good luck tomorrow Dennis. I'm looking forward to some gobbler pics and a story!
- Posts: 3773
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
- Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Dennis please do post pics .
I have over a month before I can hunt and it is killing me .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4213
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:57 am
- Location: Baden , Ontario
Good luck ,Dennis. Our youth weekend is next Saturday-Sunday. We'll be out there eatin' What-a-burgers!
- Posts: 3573
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm
- Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Good luck guys. We have just over a month till we can chase those buggers. Gobble Gobble BOOM!
Vortex diamondback 2-7
16.5" zombies with 92gr insert
QAD exodus 125gn
G5 Striker 125gn
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm
- Location: South of London Ontario
Good luck!!! Keep us posted
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
- Posts: 2168
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm
- Location: maine
Good luck to you and your son Dennis,
have a safe hunt !!
waiting for pics.
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:46 pm
- Location: southwest Mo. in the ozarks
Good luck we got over a month to go here
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:55 pm
- Location: south eastern pa (bucks county)
Good luck Dennis and have fun with your kid!
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Random acts of kindness can change the world
Correct a fool and he'll hate you, Correct a wise man he'll thank you!
- Posts: 10499
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
- Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Good luck and may the weather be with you guys. I have been getting the itch myself.
addicted to canadian beaver
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:20 am
- Location: ontario
Are you using a crossbow or shotgun?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 pm
Return to Crossbow Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: agingcrossbower, Bing [Bot], Dzohio, Majestic-12 [Bot], munch, Yahoo [Bot] and 39 guests