Boofest prizes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Re: Boofest prizes

Postby flightattendant100 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:43 am

paulaboutform wrote:I'll throw in a Cutco Drop Point hunting knife with the 'Double D' edge and built in gut hook. Orange handle for high visibility (and not losing your knife in the field :oops: ) and solid black leather sheath. These knives have a lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening (which you shouldn't need to use for years).

Paul

****FWI, bringing scopes into Canada from the U.S. is no problem for Canada Customs. The U.S. Homeland Security has an issue with it but if you're an American citizen you're okay.....if you're coming to Boofest and just bringing a 'backup' scope. :wink:

So in my kit would be fine?
flightattendant100

Postby paulaboutform » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 am

flightattendant100 wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:I'll throw in a Cutco Drop Point hunting knife with the 'Double D' edge and built in gut hook. Orange handle for high visibility (and not losing your knife in the field :oops: ) and solid black leather sheath. These knives have a lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening (which you shouldn't need to use for years).

Paul

****FWI, bringing scopes into Canada from the U.S. is no problem for Canada Customs. The U.S. Homeland Security has an issue with it but if you're an American citizen you're okay.....if you're coming to Boofest and just bringing a 'backup' scope. :wink:

So in my kit would be fine?

Absolutely! You're coming to a crossbow event and you're bringing backup gear. Reasonable. I can bring a scope into Canada and declare it and pay the taxes no problem. The problem is if I, a Canadian, buy a scope in America and try taking it out of the country back to Canada.....U.S. homeland security has a problem with that. You, as an American, traveling with bows and spare parts that'll be returning with you back to the U.S. is no problem. Should you forget something behind while at your event that would be unfortunate but 'what are ya gonna do!' :wink:
Paul
paulaboutform

Postby wabi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Boo,
I will be working on a "special" deer call for Boofest.

Made from a "buckeye double dyed red & yellow" stabilized blank.
One of a kind, as this was my suppliers last blank and he isn't expecting any more. :lol:

edited to add a "sneak preview";
Last edited by wabi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wish I was half the man my dog thinks I am!
wabi

Postby mr meat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Picked up 2 of these Friday and they will go on the raffle table either as a pair or separate! They are 18/8 stainless steel, double wall vacuum insulated!24 hours cold and 12 hours hot! 40 oz, 1.18 litre! More info at BottleWorx.com! We own 4 and they are a great product!
vixen 11
exoct 175 with Aging custom stock #27
exocet 200
matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
mr meat

Previous

Return to Crossbow Hunting