Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Countdown to Boofest Trashtalking!

Post by amythntr » Fri May 12, 2017 3:47 pm

.....and i will finally get to again prove that ....Bada Bing 8) shoots faster than Newbie's.... :o :o :o :wink:

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

Tom

Post by Tom » Fri May 12, 2017 7:34 pm

amythntr wrote:
Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:....you guys are pretty lame so far :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that comes from someone that can't outshoot a 10 year old. Well I guess you and Paul do have something in common other then your nationality.

Tom
......rumor has it Gaston has provided you with his new sling shot design in hot pank which I am told by reliable sources that you will be modeling to the old hit YMCA :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

You are correct, Paul lost to Colton, but at least Paul tried. You could not out shoot Colton because you would not shoot against him.

No, I do not wear anything from Gaston, but if there is enough money raised I might be persuaded to wear a SPEEDO

Anthony, I challenge you to wear a Gaston Special on Saturday Night, how much money could we raise.

We might raise more money NOT TO WEAR IT.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:31 am

Man, you guys are LAME!!!! We need VixChix and Big John's daughter! They can talk some SMACK! Come on girls, show these guys how its done.

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

flightattendant100 wrote:Man, you guys are LAME!!!! We need VixChix and Big John's daughter! They can talk some SMACK! Come on girls, show these guys how its done.

.....You are right Paul....where is all of the downright nasty stuff that only women can provide :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Without them in the mix it has become rather boring....although Tom is doing his best just to pick on me! :lol:

When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed May 17, 2017 1:12 pm

flightattendant100 wrote:Man, you guys are LAME!!!! We need VixChix and Big John's daughter! They can talk some SMACK! Come on girls, show these guys how its done.
I see your bringing your wife this year for protection. I wonder if your wife will allow you to compete in any of the shooting this year.

Tom
Tom

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Wed May 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:....you guys are pretty lame so far :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that comes from someone that can't outshoot a 10 year old. Well I guess you and Paul do have something in common other then your nationality.

Tom
That's it Tom, I hereby challenge you and your Daco Hornet to the Boofest 100! :x :lol: .....I tell ya, that kid is a ringer! :mrgreen:

Paul

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Wed May 17, 2017 3:42 pm

....I will only shoot the 100 if Don agrees to return all of the arrows I lost two years ago shooting the 3D when "....Bada Bing 8)" was feeling a little under the weather! :? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PS....If he doesn't I will post videos of Don and Gaston leading the group in the Excalibur 1st annual Square Dance competition!...yes, that is correct....Tom insisted that this competition be part of the annual event :shock: :lol:

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
That's it Tom, I hereby challenge you and your Daco Hornet to the Boofest 100! :x :lol: .....I tell ya, that kid is a ringer! :mrgreen:

Paul
Sorry Paul, I have an Astro Daco Scorpion, not a Hornet :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I accept the challenge, under one condition, you shoot the same bow (the Scropion) as me and we use your arrows :lol:

Tom
Tom

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Tom wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:

Paul
Sorry Paul, I have an Astro Daco Scorpion, not a Hornet :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I accept the challenge, under one condition, you shoot the same bow (the Scropion) as me and we use your arrows :lol:

Tom
Will a Daco shoot 100 yards? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed May 17, 2017 8:32 pm

flightattendant100 wrote: Will a Daco shoot 100 yards? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The simple answer is, it will shoot further than 100 yards. The question shoud be, will it hit a "reasonable"target at 100 yards. Being that a good grouping at 35 yards is about 5" for that bow, to hit a 4x8 sheet of plywood at 100 yards might be a stretch :lol: .

Tom
Tom

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu May 18, 2017 12:48 am

Tom wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote: Will a Daco shoot 100 yards? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The simple answer is, it will shoot further than 100 yards. The question shoud be, will it hit a "reasonable"target at 100 yards. Being that a good grouping at 35 yards is about 5" for that bow, to hit a 4x8 sheet of plywood at 100 yards might be a stretch :lol: .

Tom
Hmmmm.......running scared I see. :mrgreen:

Paul

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 am

paulaboutform wrote:
Tom wrote:

Tom
Hmmmm.......running scared I see. :mrgreen:

Paul
In Texas we might call that "Crawfishin'"

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Thu May 18, 2017 6:39 am

....where is everyone?.....we need more members who have been at Boofest to get aboard the Excalibur "TRASH TALKIN EXPRESS"....only makin stops to pick up the members with a lot of dirt to share :shock: :shock: :lol:

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Hey Tom and Mike and Don and Derrick.....let's just say all you Ontario shooters, I understand if you don't want to shoot the Boofest 100. I hear crawfishin is at it's best there at that time of year! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

Tom

Post by Tom » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

paulaboutform wrote:Hey Tom and Mike and Don and Derrick.....let's just say all you Ontario shooters, I understand if you don't want to shoot the Boofest 100. I hear crawfishin is at it's best there at that time of year! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul
Whatts you talkin about. I shot the 100 last year. In fact, it was you that never would shoot when I was shootin. You would watch me shoot (a borrowed bow) but not shoot when I was shooting.

Paul, 2 years ago you talked trash about how you were going to out shoot everyone, but then, you could not even best a 9 year old :lol: in the competition. Last year it seemed that you only shot the 100 when none of the experienced shooters were around.

I think you are mostly talk. I bet you would not be able to defeat Cookies or VixChix. Then there is Colton, who will have his mom there this year so you will not be able to trash talk him during a shoot. No advantage for you.

Now your callin out others, ummmmmm, :lol: . Me thinks you need to earn your competition.

Paul, 60-65 yards, my Astro Daco, you against me, no fancy attachments, just an old fashioned crossbow. Shoot 60 yards just to make it easier for you :lol: .

Tom
Tom