Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Wed May 31, 2017 8:10 pm

UPSMAN wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....way too calm on this trash talking ....I guess everyone is getting to old ....or is it the fact that I heard Don started a square dancing event last year which just took the trash talking life out of everyone....

I heard that Upsman will be making his way back this year...and with him comes the infamous red robe :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Boy oh boy, do I have a surprise for you guys this year.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

....I am still trying to "unsee" that which was seen 2 years ago! :?

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

mr meat
Posts: 3957
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm
Location: Waterdown-- Ontario

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by mr meat » Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Free robes!, :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exoct 175 with Aging custom stock #27
exocet 200
matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Wed May 31, 2017 8:48 pm

mr meat wrote:Free robes!, :lol: :lol:

....I think Upsman and Gaston are working in tandem to perfect an "official Boofest clothing line"......and you know if both of these people are involved it just cannot be good! :shock: :mrgreen:

ANthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform
Posts: 4178
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by paulaboutform » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
UPSMAN
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: Dover,Fl U.S.

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by UPSMAN » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:32 pm

amythntr wrote:
mr meat wrote:Free robes!, :lol: :lol:

....I think Upsman and Gaston are working in tandem to perfect an "official Boofest clothing line"......and you know if both of these people are involved it just cannot be good! :shock: :mrgreen:

ANthony :)
Seeing as Paul will be arriving early,he might want to construct a fashion runway with a stripper pole at the end. :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:44 pm

UPSMAN wrote:
amythntr wrote:
mr meat wrote:Free robes!, :lol: :lol:

....I think Upsman and Gaston are working in tandem to perfect an "official Boofest clothing line"......and you know if both of these people are involved it just cannot be good! :shock: :mrgreen:

ANthony :)
Seeing as Paul will be arriving early,he might want to construct a fashion runway with a stripper pole at the end. :lol: :lol:
...... :lol: :lol: :lol: Don has already begun construction....it will begin at the main road leading up the driveway and ending at the pavillion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 am

.....the Board of Directors of Boofest have met....due to the apparent lack of interest in trash talking leading up to Boofest 2017, the main gala held in the official Boofest Garage will have the theme of a "proper" 1800's British Ball. Members who expect to attend this event must be dressed in "proper" British attire of the day. Karin and Don will be properly dressed and will only allow members in who are attired in period clothing....there will be 1800's music and ladies and gentlemen attending will be expected to dance the period waltzes performing all of the "proper" bowing and curtsying...... :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2548
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by Tom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 am

amythntr wrote:.....the Board of Directors of Boofest have met....due to the apparent lack of interest in trash talking leading up to Boofest 2017, the main gala held in the official Boofest Garage will have the theme of a "proper" 1800's British Ball. Members who expect to attend this event must be dressed in "proper" British attire of the day. Karin and Don will be properly dressed and will only allow members in who are attired in period clothing....there will be 1800's music and ladies and gentlemen attending will be expected to dance the period waltzes performing all of the "proper" bowing and curtsying...... :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Anthony, the thought of you wearing a 1800 style kilt scares my eyes, seing a kilt at Boofest before was once too many times already

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 am

Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....the Board of Directors of Boofest have met....due to the apparent lack of interest in trash talking leading up to Boofest 2017, the main gala held in the official Boofest Garage will have the theme of a "proper" 1800's British Ball. Members who expect to attend this event must be dressed in "proper" British attire of the day. Karin and Don will be properly dressed and will only allow members in who are attired in period clothing....there will be 1800's music and ladies and gentlemen attending will be expected to dance the period waltzes performing all of the "proper" bowing and curtsying...... :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Anthony, the thought of you wearing a 1800 style kilt scares my eyes, seing a kilt at Boofest before was once too many times already

Tom
Tom....you are not only a "poor trash talker" but have no clue about what men and women in Britain wore in the 1800's to a ball.... :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Anthony
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2548
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by Tom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:11 am

amythntr wrote:
Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....the Board of Directors of Boofest have met....due to the apparent lack of interest in trash talking leading up to Boofest 2017, the main gala held in the official Boofest Garage will have the theme of a "proper" 1800's British Ball. Members who expect to attend this event must be dressed in "proper" British attire of the day. Karin and Don will be properly dressed and will only allow members in who are attired in period clothing....there will be 1800's music and ladies and gentlemen attending will be expected to dance the period waltzes performing all of the "proper" bowing and curtsying...... :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Anthony, the thought of you wearing a 1800 style kilt scares my eyes, seing a kilt at Boofest before was once too many times already

Tom
Tom....you are not only a "poor trash talker" but have no clue about what men and women in Britain wore in the 1800's to a ball.... :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Anthony
Anthony, Scotland is not very far from Britain. If I was a betting man I would bet there was more then a few kilts around in the 1800's. But you are Italian, what would you know about 1800's Britain, unless there was wine or pasta involved LOL.

Also Canada had more he than a few " Proper Ballroom" gatherings since we were under the British Empire LOL

Again, no kilts for Anthony, still trying to rid of that earlier vision.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 pm

....Tom has officially broken "trash talk" rules according to President Trump who did not explain any further other than to say he is "fired" :shock: :oops: from further "trash talk" comments...rumor has it he had George Washington wearing a kilt as he crossed the Delaware.....but this story has yet to be confirmed by the Boofest Officials.....no further information has been provided other than to say that anyone caught "trash talking" with Tom will be forcibly tared and feathered in one of Tom's Pink Kilts! :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

flightattendant100
Posts: 3746
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by flightattendant100 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 am

33 days 'till Boofest and this is what ya got!!!
ATTN:
See post in "Long range shooters"

Come on guys!

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 5417
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:10 am

flightattendant100 wrote:33 days 'till Boofest and this is what ya got!!!
ATTN:
See post in "Long range shooters"

Come on guys!

....you're right Paul....I have given up....compared to 2 years ago....

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform
Posts: 4178
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 am

amythntr wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:33 days 'till Boofest and this is what ya got!!!
ATTN:
See post in "Long range shooters"

Come on guys!

....you're right Paul....I have given up....compared to 2 years ago....

Anthony :)
I see we have a couple comedians here! :mrgreen:

Paul

User avatar
ComfyBear
Posts: 3924
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:47 am
Location: GTA , Ontario

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by ComfyBear » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Comedians????? I don't see anyone laughing....let alone hear them.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?

But where are the clowns?

There ought to be clowns
Quick, send in the clowns

Don't bother
They're here
ComfyBear
Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Exomax, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Custom Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

He is served best, he who serves himself.
Cavendi sunt qui dona ferens.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], GrassyKnoll, ko4nrbs, Majestic-12 [Bot], mr meat, nchunterkw, Patcon and 34 guests