THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Post by amythntr » Fri May 26, 2017 10:40 am

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Is this for recurve crossbows only? If a guy uses a backwards carbon fiber bow would that be frowned upon.. lol

.....I think that you will be in violation of Boofest Rule 42, Subpart A, number 12B (a)(2)(i)....but that is only my take since I have only read the first 400 :shock: pages of the revised rules as promulgated by the Boofest Board of Directors and signed into law under the cover of darkness in a small town in Sicily (where Paulaboutform's family is from) :shock: ....signatures were witnessed by :?: :?: ....it is rumored that the signing directors also had to sign in blood :shock: (again it is only a rumor).... :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 am

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Is this for recurve crossbows only? If a guy uses a backwards carbon fiber bow would that be frowned upon.. lol
Jeff, if 'someone' had such a bow and didn't bring it 'someone else' may be very upset! :wink: :lol:

Paul

bellerivercrossbowhunter

Post by bellerivercrossbowhunter » Fri May 26, 2017 9:23 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Jeff, if 'someone' had such a bow and didn't bring it 'someone else' may be very upset! :wink: :lol:

Paul
Lol!!
Scorpyd death stalkerr (aka; devil bow), Black Bulldog 350, BOO custom string, Spynal Tapp Arrows, Grim reaper broadheads ,Hawke optics.

I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater!!!

Boo

Post by Boo » Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

paulaboutform wrote:

Paul
There might be a few around at Boofest.........just say'n :mrgreen:
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Correct a fool and he'll hate you, Correct a wise man he'll thank you!
Madness is having a Malinois
Boocustomstrings.com

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 pm

According to the Official Countdown by brother Anthony we're only 55 DAYS TO BOOFEST! You can have your 100yard marks ahead of t time or get your marks out to 100yards at Booville. Either way, it's going to be a lot of fun and everyone is encouraged to participate. Just think, you get the chance to win an AWESOME knife that's engraved "2017 BOOFEST 100 CHAMPION", and more importantly you can be blessed by helping Wabi's daughter Anissa. :D

Paul

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 pm

....methinks I might have to do one of three things to win this contest:

1. Invest in an HHA optimizer and put it on "fulmine grande"... and find a place to practice in the "People's Republic of NJ",

2. Bring lots of cash and bribe all the participants :shock: :? :lol: :mrgreen: or

3. Have cousin Vinny speak to everyone about how easy he finds braking legs :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm

:lol: hmmm, will the Cutco Drop Point be staying on the north side of the border or travelling south? I wonder. Will it be Ontario, B.C., Texas, Jersey, Florida???? We'll see. :mrgreen:

Paul

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Tue May 30, 2017 2:11 pm

paulaboutform wrote::lol: hmmm, will the Cutco Drop Point be staying on the north side of the border or travelling south? I wonder. Will it be Ontario, B.C., Texas, Jersey, Florida???? We'll see. :mrgreen:

Paul

.....Methinks me be happy just finding me arra's somewhere around the 60 yard mark :lol: :lol:

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 pm

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote::lol: hmmm, will the Cutco Drop Point be staying on the north side of the border or travelling south? I wonder. Will it be Ontario, B.C., Texas, Jersey, Florida???? We'll see. :mrgreen:

Paul

.....Methinks me be happy just finding me arra's somewhere around the 60 yard mark :lol: :lol:

Remember to always aim high in life Anthony! :lol:

Paul

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks to Bulldog Targets we have a brand new Rangedog target on the way to Booville for the 100yard range. :D .....and I have some intel that Flightattendant100 Paul and most importantly, Colton, have a surprise secret weapon to secure the engraved Championship knife and braggin rights! :shock: Hmmmm....who can challenge the young sniper!??? :mrgreen:

Paul

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:34 pm

paulaboutform wrote::lol: hmmm, will the Cutco Drop Point be staying on the north side of the border or travelling south? I wonder. Will it be Ontario, B.C., Texas, Jersey, Florida???? We'll see.
Be Happy I ain't draggin' my sorry one-eyed butt out there Buddy :lol:

Best of Luck to all the Competitors!! :D

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 pm

IronNoggin wrote:
paulaboutform wrote::lol: hmmm, will the Cutco Drop Point be staying on the north side of the border or travelling south? I wonder. Will it be Ontario, B.C., Texas, Jersey, Florida???? We'll see.
Be Happy I ain't draggin' my sorry one-eyed butt out there Buddy :lol:

Best of Luck to all the Competitors!! :D

Cheers,
Nog
Are you kidding me Matt, I'd be thrilled to drag your butt across the country to do some long range shooting! Heck, I'd even practice for that meeting! :mrgreen: You just get better and heal up well buddy. If you're up to it before going back into the pond let me know and I'll sneak over to the island for some coaching and arrow launching. :wink:

Paul

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 pm

......"BadaBing 8)" is insisting that he is up for the task of shooting the 100yd contest....I don't know :? .....but he must be serious because a package came in from NASA today showing satellite telemetry :shock: of the "angle of the bedangle" needed to insure a bullzeye hit :shock: :shock: :shock:

.....don't tell him but I ordered a HHA Optimizer for "Fulmine Grande" in the hopes that I might stand a chance against Colton and Paul...... :mrgreen:

ANthony :)

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:10 am

Get your marks, we're getting closer......not closer than 100yards, but closer! :mrgreen:

Paul :mrgreen:

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am

Don't forget about the shoot...and the targets. The time is drawing near. I just received some target faces for the Rangedog Club Target at 100yards and Craig from Easthill Outdoors is donating some target faces also. :D
Start prepping or get ready to find your 100yard mark at the BOOFEST 100!!! 8)

Paul