THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Re: THE BOOFEST 100

Postby newbie » Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 pm

amythntr wrote:
newbie wrote:Paul if I remember I'll grab my rag bags.
things are chaotic so no promises LOL.


....I guess Mikey is already getting his excuses lined up for Boofest :mrgreen:

Anthony :wink:

No excuses. I'll be there hopefully with my rag bags.
I know enough to not SHOOT at 100 yards. my slow micros won't SHOOT that far :wink:
plus I m only bringing 6 arrows unless I can wing some of yours at the 100 :lol:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
User avatar
newbie
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: THE BOOFEST 100

Postby amythntr » Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 pm

newbie wrote:
amythntr wrote:
newbie wrote:Paul if I remember I'll grab my rag bags.
things are chaotic so no promises LOL.


....I guess Mikey is already getting his excuses lined up for Boofest :mrgreen:

Anthony :wink:

No excuses. I'll be there hopefully with my rag bags.
I know enough to not SHOOT at 100 yards. my slow micros won't SHOOT that far :wink:
plus I m only bringing 6 arrows unless I can wing some of yours at the 100 :lol:


....the classic example of excuses:

1. Blaming his Micro for being slow,

2. Only bringing 6 arras....

Don't you worry Mikey I will have some extra for you to shoot...

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
User avatar
amythntr
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: THE BOOFEST 100

Postby Tom » Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

amythntr wrote:
newbie wrote:No excuses. I'll be there hopefully with my rag bags.
I know enough to not SHOOT at 100 yards. my slow micros won't SHOOT that far :wink:
plus I m only bringing 6 arrows unless I can wing some of yours at the 100 :lol:


....the classic example of excuses:

1. Blaming his Micro for being slow,

2. Only bringing 6 arras....

Don't you worry Mikey I will have some extra for you to shoot...

Anthony :)


Mike, Anthony told me he is saving you his BEST bent arrows. Only aluminum for you :lol:

But Mike, ......... your Micro is not fast enough, come on man, when I was younger I used to hit, consistently, 1 inch targets at 65 yards, using a 150lb Original Relayer and a rifle scope, no chevrons, just crosshairs and posts. Also I did not use a bench, just sat in a chair like I might when hunting.

We need to come up with a prize. Not so much as the most accurate, but for just competing.

Tom
Tom
Image
User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby paulaboutform » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 am

Oh yeah, and if Colton is shooting it he has to use Tom's Daco Hornet! :mrgreen:

Paul
paulaboutform
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby flightattendant100 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:35 am

paulaboutform wrote:Oh yeah, and if Colton is shooting it he has to use Tom's Daco Hornet! :mrgreen:

Paul


HORSE CHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since he was at Boofest, he has taken deer, turkey, and hogs with that itty bitty Micro. You couldn't pry it out of his hands! :D
flightattendant100
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby Tom » Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 pm

flightattendant100 wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Oh yeah, and if Colton is shooting it he has to use Tom's Daco Hornet! :mrgreen:

Paul


HORSE CHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since he was at Boofest, he has taken deer, turkey, and hogs with that itty bitty Micro. You couldn't pry it out of his hands! :D


Paul, the other Paul is trying to gain any advantage he can because he is SCARED to lose to Colton again :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmm, this might get interesting

Tom
Tom
Image
User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby paulaboutform » Thu May 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Tom, it does appear that what you are saying is classic DEFLECTION. The fact is, young Colton scares everybody....the way that boy shoots LOOK OUT! :shock: personally, I plan on spending some time shooting with the dangerous duo from Texas and picking up some pointers. :mrgreen:
That being said, Tom, you've been called out! :lol:

Paul
paulaboutform
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby amythntr » Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm

paulaboutform wrote:Tom, it does appear that what you are saying is classic DEFLECTION. The fact is, young Colton scares everybody....the way that boy shoots LOOK OUT! :shock: personally, I plan on spending some time shooting with the dangerous duo from Texas and picking up some pointers. :mrgreen:
That being said, Tom, you've been called out! :lol:

Paul



...... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Anthony :mrgreen:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
User avatar
amythntr
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby Tom » Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm

paulaboutform wrote:..................
That being said, Tom, you've been called out! :lol:

Paul


Paul, when you challenged me earlier, you need to read, I accepted, but with one condition, you shhot the same bow as me and we use your arrows.

You seem to ignore that, would you call that deflection :lol:

Tom
Tom
Image
User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby paulaboutform » Thu May 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Tom wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:..................
That being said, Tom, you've been called out! :lol:

Paul


Paul, when you challenged me earlier, you need to read, I accepted, but with one condition, you shhot the same bow as me and we use your arrows.

You seem to ignore that, would you call that deflection :lol:

Tom

With that setup you need deflection just to reach the target! :lol: ......and if you don't mind, get a toasted clubhouse this year please. I plan on stealing it while you're being Maligatored. :mrgreen:

Paul
paulaboutform
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby paulaboutform » Sat May 20, 2017 7:38 pm

If anyone else can commit to bringing a target for the weekend that'd be great.....please and thank you. :D Also keeping in mind what a blessing it is to be able to help out a forum family member. :wink:

Paul
paulaboutform
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby paulaboutform » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Very exciting! I just received the engraved custom Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife for the BOOFEST 100 Prize! Get your marks and get ready to launch a bunch of arrows for Wabi's daughter folks! :D
.....and some more targets would be great please. :wink:

Paul
paulaboutform
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby amythntr » Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 am

.....will the "famous" 3D obstacle course be set up? Paulaboutform....since you have already arrived at the "Boostock" grounds you should have plenty of time to set up the course! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :wink: :mrgreen:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
User avatar
amythntr
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: Northern, NJ

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby bellerivercrossbowhunter » Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 am

Is this for recurve crossbows only? If a guy uses a backwards carbon fiber bow would that be frowned upon.. lol
Micro Black Widow. BOO string.Vortex XBR. Exodus broad heads. Spynal Tapp arrows....


I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater!!!
User avatar
bellerivercrossbowhunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby Normous » Fri May 26, 2017 7:27 am

:lol: :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION Since 1991 ->>------------> 2017
Matrix Blackout 405 & 355 for Her
Kustom Krug Micro 355
Leupold VX-R 2-7 Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
User avatar
Normous
 
Posts: 6156
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario.

PreviousNext

Return to Crossbow Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MCA, Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests