THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Postby VixChix » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm

You guys are too funny. Looking forward to the annual kicking of Tom's butt... AGAIN. :mrgreen:
Vixen, HHA Optimizer, Redfield Revolution, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mount,
VixChix

Postby Tom » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

VixChix wrote:You guys are too funny. Looking forward to the annual kicking of Tom's butt... AGAIN. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again!!!

You have yet to kick my butt.

But the Cookie Monster seems to always get the better of me at the cookie table, no chance to get the better of him there
Tom
Tom

Postby paulaboutform » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:28 pm

We're getting close folks. Less than two weeks to go so I thought I'd dredge this up as a friendly reminder! :D Be sure to come check it out and get dialed in....and don't forget the BOOFEST 100 Grand Prize....the beautiful Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife engraved with '2017 BOOFEST 100 CHAMPION'. Where will this beauty be calling home? :mrgreen:

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby amythntr » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:47 pm

paulaboutform wrote:We're getting close folks. Less than two weeks to go so I thought I'd dredge this up as a friendly reminder! :D Be sure to come check it out and get dialed in....and don't forget the BOOFEST 100 Grand Prize....the beautiful Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife engraved with '2017 BOOFEST 100 CHAMPION'. Where will this beauty be calling home? :mrgreen:

Paul

Texas, me thinks! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby paulaboutform » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:27 pm

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:We're getting close folks. Less than two weeks to go so I'm I thought I'd dredge this up as a friendly reminder! :D Be sure to come check it out and get dialed in....and don't forget the BOOFEST 100 Grand Prize....the beautiful Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife engraved with '2017 BOOFEST 100 CHAMPION'. Where will this beauty be calling home? :mrgreen:

Paul

Texas, me thinks! :mrgreen:

Well, I do believe that as young Colton is on the incline we are on the decline...but we'll see. I'm counting on Cookie to run a distraction. :mrgreen:

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby paulaboutform » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

By this time next week is suspect the BOOFEST 100 range will be setup. Hopefully Tom will be able to bring that awesome bench he had last year.
***Tom, some of us are staying in Oshawa if you need a hand with anything PM me and let me know.

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby paulaboutform » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 am

Well, I heard from our good friend Marcel (Tremps) the other day and boy oh boy! All I can say is that he's got me second guessing the thought that the micros aren't long range accurate. He is wise not to shoot the same spot....at 100yards!!! It seems he's speaking softly but will be coming out the gate strong to represent Quebec! Watch out for Quebec in the BOOFEST 100 shootout, this boy is dialed in and looking to bring the grand prize and braggin rights back home. Tres bien Marcel...vraiment tres bien! :wink:

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby amythntr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:40 am

paulaboutform wrote:Well, I heard from our good friend Marcel (Tremps) the other day and boy oh boy! All I can say is that he's got me second guessing the thought that the micros aren't long range accurate. He is wise not to shoot the same spot....at 100yards!!! It seems he's speaking softly but will be coming out the gate strong to represent Quebec! Watch out for Quebec in the BOOFEST 100 shootout, this boy is dialed in and looking to bring the grand prize and braggin rights back home. Tres bien Marcel...vraiment tres bien! :wink:

Paul

....this should be fun...on one had we are going to have those who practice regularly at 100yds and can taste victory, then we have people from the states who never shot at that distance....and somewhere in between is Colton....

....it will be a lot of fun for sure....all I want out of it iare spotters from 25yds and out to retrieve my wayward arra's...I will be shooting Jerry's ST's with Firenocks in the Litghthouse....can't afford to lose those suckers! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby paulaboutform » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:54 am

Anthony, you're very brave using your Firenocks. I'm sure you'll be fine on the targets but the 3D could be scary...what with guys trying to smash your arras! :shock:

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby Tom » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

paulaboutform wrote:Anthony, you're very brave using your Firenocks. I'm sure you'll be fine on the targets but the 3D could be scary...what with guys trying to smash your arras! :shock:

Paul

Paul, unless it is you, I don't know of anyone that would intentally try to robinhood someone's arrow :lol: :lol: on the 3d coarse. Now, I have been known to aim an inch to half inch away from an arrow, but not to robinhood it :shock:

Tom
Tom
Tom

Postby amythntr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

paulaboutform wrote:Anthony, you're very brave using your Firenocks. I'm sure you'll be fine on the targets but the 3D could be scary...what with guys trying to smash your arras! :shock:

Paul

....not for the 3D course....just for the 100yd shoot out of "JellyBelly"

....I may be dumb, but I am not stupid.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

....you can figure the cost of Jerry's Spynnal Tapps, spine indexed, weight matched with Firenocks....I had to take out a home equity loan for them :lol: :lol:

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby ComfyBear » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:51 pm

amythntr wrote:

Paul

....you can figure the cost of Jerry's Spynnal Tapps, spine indexed, weight matched with Firenocks....I had to take out a home equity loan for them :lol: :lol:

Anthony,
Don't speak too soon. We will only know that after the 100 yd shoot is over. :mrgreen:

Boo will thank you for your generous donation, after he finds them. :lol: :mrgreen:
ComfyBear
Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Exomax, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Custom Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

He is served best, he who serves himself.
Cavendi sunt qui dona ferens.
ComfyBear

Postby amythntr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:59 pm

ComfyBear wrote:
amythntr wrote:

Paul

Anthony,
Don't speak too soon. We will only know that after the 100 yd shoot is over. :mrgreen:

Boo will thank you for your generous donation, after he finds them. :lol: :mrgreen:

....That's why I need you...."Occhio Vigile Luigi" with a pair of binoculars looking out for me!

Anthony :wink:

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby paulaboutform » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

I do believe that by this time next Sunday a someone will be crowned as the second annual 2017 BOOFEST 100 Grand Champion!!! .....exciting stuff. (Hey Colton, that Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife will go through at least a dozen or more big Texas hogs and still give a close shave! :wink: )

Paul
paulaboutform

Postby amythntr » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 pm

paulaboutform wrote:I do believe that by this time next Sunday a someone will be crowned as the second annual 2017 BOOFEST 100 Grand Champion!!! .....exciting stuff. (Hey Colton, that Cutco Drop Point Hunting Knife will go through at least a dozen or more big Texas hogs and still give a close shave! :wink: )

Paul

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Previous