Shout Out For Woody's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

dgm67@yahoo.com

Shout Out For Woody's

Post by dgm67@yahoo.com » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that Woody's in Wernersville Pa is good folks to deal with. Their prices are fair and the are a service center for Excalibur. I had a bad limb and dropped it off and got a call the next day it was done. I may have gotten lucky but went to the range and shot 20,30,40,50,60 and dead on . The store isn't fancy but they know what they are doing.

longbow joe

Re: Shout Out For Woody's

Post by longbow joe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Some people bash woodys. I have only had great service there and have always found the people especially tom to be polite. Ive worked at an archery store during hunting season .......lt gets very buisy and its hard to be patient with every one l think this is the where the bad comments come from.lf l order any excalibur accesory lts at my door ln 2 days max. What more can l say. And the four times l needed a limb repair or the like my bow came back perfect .l wish a lot of other businesss l deal with operated like them.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies

mchurch

Post by mchurch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:44 pm

I had a splinter in my matrix bulldog 400 limb and they took care of it lightning quick. Those guys rock. The crossbow seems to be shooting faster with the replacement limbs. My first shot at 60 yards went over the target and burried in a bale of hay. I have not found the arrow yet. I had to adjust my speed ring up to get back on target
Excalibur Matrix Bulldog 400
Single stage trigger tech
Hawke Xb 30 pro sr ir
18 inch Black eagle zombie slayers, spynal tapps
Grim reaper carni four, G5 havoc, Qad exodus, excalibur x act

GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 pm

I've used them three times times for warranty work. Each time my bow was back to me in Jersey in two days.. The last time I had to send in my Micro, they upgraded it to the new generation without question... Always polite on the phone.
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech, 16 3/16" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR, 20" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.