Meteorological Boofest Weather Report

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tom

Re: Meteorological Boofest Weather Report

Post by Tom » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:27 am

paulaboutform wrote:Are you guys kidding me? I'm coming 3000 miles from the 'Wet Coast' to see rain! That really sucks lemons! :x Well, I'm hoping for 24 degrees and no rain or humidity! :D For our American travelers, that's 78 degrees. :wink:

Paul
Paul, we have had so much rain this year, Lake Ontario was, at one point, over 3 feet higher then normal. There was lakes where there was normally a puddle and ponds where there was no water before.

I say, blame it all on Anthony and his cousin Vinnie as he wanted a pool.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 am

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Only sure thing is that it will be weather. :D

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:05 am

WEATHER UPDATE!>>>>WEATHER UPDATE!

.....just received telemetry from the Boofest weather satellite that there has been a positive shift in the Boofest weather pattern....showers have now moved to next Friday and the weekend is shaping up to be beautiful weather for those attend :wink: :wink: ....that is except for Tom :shock: ....A storm cloud and severe thunderstorms will be following him throughout the weekend! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 am

>>>>>7/15/17 WEATHER UPDATE<<<<<

.....fresh new weather information in from the Boofest Weather Satellite....weather for the Boofest 2017 Extravaganza continues to firm up with some partly cloudy weather and thunderstorms for Friday....beautiful weather (as always) is solidifying for the weekend!

.....unfortunately, persistent thunderstorms and heavy rain, with a potential tornado :shock: ....will be directly over Tom and following him....severe chance of lightning bolt and damaging winds could befall anyone associating with him or in his direct proximity! :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:

When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

Tom

Post by Tom » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:44 am

Whewwwww

I am glad that I am now known as Maxwell Smart ....... 99 LOL
Tom

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Tom wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Are you guys kidding me? I'm coming 3000 miles from the 'Wet Coast' to see rain! That really sucks lemons! :x Well, I'm hoping for 24 degrees and no rain or humidity! :D For our American travelers, that's 78 degrees. :wink:

Paul
Paul, we have had so much rain this year, Lake Ontario was, at one point, over 3 feet higher then normal. There was lakes where there was normally a puddle and ponds where there was no water before.

I say, blame it all on Anthony and his cousin Vinnie as he wanted a pool.

Tom
Our overnight lows have been being higher than that.

ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Folks I hate to "rain on your parade", both figuratively and literally, but lest you all forget, we ALWAYS have had some rain during Boofest in past years. I have pictures of rainbows to prove it.

Due to this year's current trend of raining more days than not, my prognostication is for even more rain than in the past.

I suggest y'all pack your "slickers, oilers and sou'westers" :mrgreen:
ComfyBear
Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Exomax, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Custom Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

He is served best, he who serves himself.
Cavendi sunt qui dona ferens.

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Whatever the weather is, I hope you ALL have a great time. I'm hoping to make
it out next year on our way to Montreal. We'll see. This year we are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and decided on a cruise. You guys have all of our support, and well wishes. I certainly hope next year we can make it to the FEST. :wink:
Matrix 355 (Trixxi) Redfield Revenge 2.5 Trigger Tech
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Nikon Bolt XR Single Stage Trigger Tech
Kodabow Zulu Scout (Karma) MFO Tagged Out Sights.
Hoyt Spyder 34 (Black Magic)

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 am

Lou, I don't like the sound of that proctological report at all! :mrgreen: I like getting away from the 'Wet Coast'. I'm going with Anthony's report. :lol:

Paul

Tom

Post by Tom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 am

paulaboutform wrote:Lou, I don't like the sound of that proctological report at all! :mrgreen: I like getting away from the 'Wet Coast'. I'm going with Anthony's report. :lol:

Paul
Paul, best be carefull of what you ask for. The last time there was major requests for sun and no rain, even the attendees from the US complained about the heat and humidity. All we could do was hibernate in the woods for shade.

Tom
Tom

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 am

amythntr wrote:>>>>>7/15/17 WEATHER UPDATE<<<<<

.....fresh new weather information in from the Boofest Weather Satellite....weather for the Boofest 2017 Extravaganza continues to firm up with some partly cloudy weather and thunderstorms for Friday....beautiful weather (as always) is solidifying for the weekend!

.....unfortunately, persistent thunderstorms and heavy rain, with a potential tornado :shock: ....will be directly over Tom and following him....severe chance of lightning bolt and damaging winds could befall anyone associating with him or in his direct proximity! :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 am

amythntr wrote:>>>>>7/16/17 WEATHER UPDATE<<<<<

.....new weather in from the Boofest Weather Satellite....weather for the Boofest 2017 Extravaganza continues now to indicate a beautiful Boofest Holiday Weekend for next week with the only indication of rain ('a couple of showers) is for Thursday....beautiful weather (as always) appears to be baking into the pie for the weekend!

.....unfortunately, weather has deteriorated for the area directly around and above Tom ....persistent thunderstorms and heavy rain, with a potential tornado and damaging hail (the size of baseballs) may very well be experienced.... :shock: ....a squall line will encircle the perimeter surrounding Tom....all Boofest attendees and Boofest activities are warned and should be held as far away from Tom as possible :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:

Last edited by amythntr on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 am

dup

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 am

>>>>>>WEATHER UPDATE 7.17.17<<<<<

....The weather for another great Boofest is shaping up for this coming weekend....I hope all of you are planning on taking part in Boofest Pool volleyball game which will be held on Saturday in the Boofest Olympic Size Pool next to the Boofest Pavillion! I will be guarding the cookies :cry: :lol: :mrgreen: during the game.....

....for those of us who cannot swim (moi) Boo will be setting up kiddie pools with assorted toys to keep us busy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

>>>>>BOOFEST WEATHER CENTRAL MONDAY 7.17.17 P.M. <<<<<<

.....well the Boofest weather appears to be locked into a sunny and warm weekend for those attending this great annual weekend event at Don and Karin Katsumi's homestead in Newtonville Ontario....

.....for those lucky enough to be flying in on the Boofest Corporate Gulfstream Jet the weather at cruising altitude of flight level 330 will clear and smooth....

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit