Triggertech question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Triggertech question

Postby longbow joe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Just took apart my vixen found out l got a bum trigger to send back . If the triggers carbide rollers are bad . Why isnt my older triggertech that is 2 years older in my other bow ok .( not in recall)were the older ones not made of carbide back then or is it just a bad batch thing.????
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies
longbow joe

Re: Triggertech question

Postby amythntr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 pm

longbow joe wrote:Just took apart my vixen found out l got a bum trigger to send back . If the triggers carbide rollers are bad . Why isnt my older triggertech that is 2 years older in my other bow ok .( not in recall)were the older ones not made of carbide back then or is it just a bad batch thing.????

....they claim it is was part of a bad batch....and congratulations :shock: :cry: on having one of the few offending triggers....and you said you never get the prize :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

....look at me calling the kettle black....I still have 2 TTT to check. So far four have been OK.

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby wheelie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 pm

amythntr wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Just took apart my vixen found out l got a bum trigger to send back . If the triggers carbide rollers are bad . Why isnt my older triggertech that is 2 years older in my other bow ok .( not in recall)were the older ones not made of carbide back then or is it just a bad batch thing.????

....they claim it is was part of a bad batch....and congratulations :shock: :cry: on having one of the few offending triggers....and you said you never get the prize :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

....look at me calling the kettle black....I still have 2 TTT to check. So far four have been OK.

You sure about a bad batch or are they going back to SS what they used to be?
wheelie

Postby amythntr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 pm

....I am only repeating what they are saying....

When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

BD400(Fulmine Grande)
M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS
SpitfireXXX
NAP FOC
xbones
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kitx3
amythntr

Postby longbow joe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:44 am

Thanks guys. Just got an email ....they are sendin an envelope. Out of all my bows the vixens the least weight holding back on a trigger but why take chances.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies
longbow joe

Return to Crossbow Hunting