climbing tree stand for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

nontypikll

climbing tree stand for sale

Post by nontypikll »

I have a Gator Folding Climber for sale. The make is a River's Edge, folding climber.It has gator grip design securely grabs all tree size from 7-1/2" - 20". It folds flat for unparelled packing.The seat is 2" of camouflaged covered foam. The finish is Hunter Brown powder coat paint finish. It has tree stand knobs for quick set up. It's extremely quiet , sit down - stand up climbing. It's field rating of 300 lbs. Only 29 pounds with backpacking straps and safety belt. Le Baron in Ottawa has them for $ 182.94. This stand was bought last fall 2004. It was used approximately a minimum of 10 times. This stand is in new condition. The stand was not used this year. To buy this stand at Le-Barons today you'd be looking at paying $206.00 tax included. I'm selling the stand for $125.00 canadian. If interested send me a pm. Lonewolf can testify to the stands condition. I'm in Kingston, Ontario.

thanx for looking, Dan
Save our Heritage introduce a child to the outdoors.
LoneWolf

Re: climbing tree stand for sale

Post by LoneWolf »

nontypikll wrote:Lonewolf can testify to the stands condition.
I can, and I will...

...this climber is very sturdy, safe.

And it is in exellent condition.

LW
Ontario Trophy Bucks
devilsedge

Post by devilsedge »

I have the same stand and have used it for the last 5 years, it is very easy to use and set up, I have taken 6 deer from my stand. if I had the extra money I would pick it up as an extra stand.

For any one who dose get this stand give me pm and I will give you a couple of modification I have done to mine over the last few years.
shoot straight stay late.
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

devilsedge hi I'm the 1 selling the stand. What kind of modification have you done do the stand ? If I dont sell it by the end of this season I will keep it and modifie it as well. I'll give you my email addy:

thanx, Dan

[email protected]
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

nontypikll wrote:devilsedge hi I'm the 1 selling the stand. What kind of modification have you done d the stand ? If I dont sell it by the end of tis season I will keep it ad modifie it as well. I'll give you my email addy:

thanx, Dan

[email protected]