muzzle loader pays off

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DEAD-EYE

muzzle loader pays off

Post by DEAD-EYE »

for the first time since i've start hunting, 4 years now i had yet to get shut out in rifle season, but this year was different, i gues i may have been a little too picky but, i ended up with nothing in rifle season or in bow, mean while my mother whom is a new hunter , got two small bucks,,
so i new it would be a rather long year if i didn't get anything, so i took the plunge and bought i new traditions prosuit lt, which i got a small doe the monday, of black powder season, and on the friday , while i was heading back to check on a stand b/c i didn't havea lot of time to go for a sit, buck decided to take my gun with me, 9 min after i left the and before i even got to my stand i shot an eight point buck that was just a little over 200 yards and dropped on the spot.
my dad would not believe me when i told him i had a deer down but after a little convincinghe came to give me a had,,,, all i need now is the pepperets to come back
hunters will do anything for a... buck!!!
diesel

Post by diesel »

Congrats on the nice hunt. :) :)
A.W

Post by A.W »

Congrats!!! :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
(THE BLUE STAR)

Post by (THE BLUE STAR) »

CONGRAT~S :D Frederick
Frederick.. The Blue Star
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Congrats Dead Eye good shooting (200) yds, glad Moma didn't skunk you. :lol: :lol:
The old man from the mountain