Exomag 185LB FS/ SOLD

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryL

Exomag 185LB FS/ SOLD

Post by GaryL »

Have a extra 185lb Exomag, Magtip limbs, dpbars/pads, shoulder strap, varizone scope, A-1 shape $375.00 US, includes shipping. If intrested PM or e-mail.

GaryL :D

SOLD
Last edited by GaryL on Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
jay73

Post by jay73 »

:shock: Wow. Great deal. That won't last long.

I got 2 excals already, I don't think the wife would let me get another one right after X-mas. :lol:

Jay
mikew

Post by mikew »

If only the power stroke were shorter....I'd jump on this!

-Mike
(vertically challenged at 5'7") :(

...on second though - Gary, check your email.
Thanks,
-Mike
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Sweeeeet deal gary ! ..... I don't need another but at that price it is tempting ! .....
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

The way our Canadian dollar has been rising lately, that's a good deal for us, even with shipping.

How are you doing GaryL, haven't talked with you for awhile? Last word you were still hunting. Your lucky to still have a season down there.

Take care GaryL, your're the man !!!!!!!

Grey Owl
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

GREY OWL still have 24 days, I had better get with it but been holding back as the better half :shock: got that 9pt in Oct. :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
beerwolf

exomag

Post by beerwolf »

would this xbow be ok for someone 5"3". i have a PSE foxfire now and the thing is almost as tall as me. i have no problem cocking it. not sure if it is 150 or what.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Beerwolf,
The 185# Exomag would be a great crossbow, but the powerstroke would be long enough to give someone of normal height (5' - 6" :wink: :lol: )
or shorter stature problems cocking by hand. With a rope aid it would be no problem. Let me clarify that statement ...... a properly adjusted rope cocking aid.......
I would recommend the rope cocking aid regardless of model, simply because it keeps the string centered and helps promote good accuracy anyway. That sure is a great price Gary L. is offering, sure wish I had a few extra $$$$ :cry:
wabi
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Beerwolf, you can get a crankaroo (cocking device) and use it to cock any excalibur.

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
beerwolf

exomag

Post by beerwolf »

thanx guys that helps. my pse is a 42" overall and a 12" power stroke. the exomag is 16". i think i will try one at the store just to see if i can cock it.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

ttt SOLD thanks all.

GaryL :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!