Conversion Question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

The Butcher

Conversion Question

Post by The Butcher »

The way I understand it, all the limbs for the new Excalibur bows are the same, only the length of the stock and rail are different. If I wanted to buy just a stock and rail for a Exocet 200, is it possible, and will Excalibur sell it to me? I have a Phoenix, and could just bolt my limbs to the new stock and rail. Is this correct? How much would I be looking at in American dollars? Thanks Butcher
If you always tell the truth, there is nothing to remember. Mark Twain
A.W

Post by A.W »

[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
jay73

Post by jay73 »

I don't think Excal will sell those parts (rail, stock)separately. Only just replace ones under warranty. They may correct me if I'm wrong.Some folks on here posted a while back about buying just the riser and if I remember correctly the reply was nope. I think the reasoning was that they needed all the risers they made for production of bows. Who knows, maybe a stock or rail is do-able.

Good luck,

Jay
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Won't work, all the stocks are the same length, as for the poundage that would work with changing the rail intill the New Models came out. Now it's also the tilted riser that gives you the extra poundage but with a shorter rail. Got ya :?

Edited: I re-read your post and it would work with just a rail change, i do think Excalibur would sell you the rail.... :D
I's did not catch the Phoenic part :oops: Duh!!

GaryL :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!