vert bow/axis arrow question???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

speedball

vert bow/axis arrow question???

Post by speedball »

Does anybody use these arrows and has anyone heard anything bad about them??, i realize we generally dont speak of vert bow questions but i'm not gonna post this at the Damn BOWSITE.Com cause i'll just get pissed off! i'm in the market for new carbon shafts and really like the h.i.t insert on those babys,speedball...... :?:
gone huntin never to return................
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I personally have not used them, you could try asking some of the guys at this site, good group of guys

www.monsterbows.com
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

I have used them and I sell them at the shop were I work , they are thin and heavy. they fly great and have great penatration do to there weight 9.5 g.p.i. . But for the money I use gold tip xt hunters in 55 to 70 pound spline weight or big game 100 pluss for bear. they are just as good and a bit cheaper , and the deer dont care at all :lol: just my two cents GREYWOLF
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/ ... tip003.jpg[/img][/img]
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
speedball

Post by speedball »

Thanx greywolf, i think i'd prefer the gold tips anyway cause i shoot off a bodoodle rest and the axis will probably give me problems cause the prongs will have to be too close to shoot that shaft, those xt hunters are real nice just what i want with the end wrapped in white or yellow, i'm shooting cx hunters now and although i've killed some deer with them, they really dont impress me with there durability, how much do they charge at the pro shop for a dozen with wrap and 4" feathers right helical :?: speedball.............
gone huntin never to return................