Summit Viper Retailers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Alaspan

Summit Viper Retailers

Post by Alaspan »

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences (price/service) with the purchase of the Summit Viper x4/x5 from anywhere else other than BassPro in Ontario or in Northern New York (Canton, Potsdam..)?... going to start shopping now so I can get one and practice before the hunt.. (yeah, I need alot of practice.)

Thanks.
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

i had mine delivered right to my door by way of ll bean and a gift certificate. cabela's has em too! mine works great too.
thanks philip
BryanOney

Viper

Post by BryanOney »

I bought my viper at a deer and turkey expo. They have several of these at various locations this time of year. Watch hunting magazines for adds. The Ohio expo is in mid March. When I bought mine at the expo there was a show special type sale and I did not have to pay shipping. Good Luck
The Schnitz

Post by The Schnitz »

check out Archers Nook in London
Full Camo Matrix 380
Eotech 512 Holographic Weapons Sight
R.E.D.S
Boo Custom String with Cat Whiskers
Excalibur Diablo 18 inch arrows
Spitfire 125's
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

Mine came from Cabelas. Gander Mountain had them on sale for $149 at the end of Dec. $100 off. Viper is a great climber.
Get out & Enjoy.
DavidT

Post by DavidT »

Got one a couple months ago from www.biggameproshop.com/summittreestands.htm
Great price, fast shipping. Don't know about their shipping to CA though.
Thwackem!
Alaspan

Summit Viper

Post by Alaspan »

Thanks for the info guys (especially the comments on its performance, that's great.) There's a couple on Ebay, not a bad price, $240.00 CDN. I'm making some inquiries about the shipping costs...

From what I can tell this is one of the best climbers on the market. Do I really have to wait until fall??? :x

Guess it gives me lots of time to shop around....
Daniele

Summitt Viper

Post by Daniele »

I have a Viper, absolutely happy with it, bought mine from Cabela a couple of seasons ago and total cost with taxes etc came to about 500.00Cdn$, PRICEY.
My son bought a current model this past season from Archer's Nook; they don't seem to carry additional accessories like summitt bags, stirrups for older models etc.
Hoever it comes with its great harness and stirrups, i recommend it to anyone, buy in Canada if you can.
Daniele.
Good hunting, be safe.
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D You cant go wrong with a SUMMIT Stand . I got a VIPER X5 early last fall at my shop . cost me about $190.00 (dealer cost) I love it light ,quite, safe and very comfortable for an all day hunt . I have a BUCKSHOT climber and a AMERISTEP climber also , and the VIPER is by far the best !!. Check around you should be able to get a left over 2005 from a shop now in the off season at a good price, GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]