For Sale Vixen or Phoenix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

For Sale Vixen or Phoenix

Post by PRB »

Deleted
Last edited by PRB on Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Great looking bow. I don't think you'll have to wait too long to sell it at that price. Very good deal for someone.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
htoler

Post by htoler »

PM sent
ExCalibur ExoCet 200
Tenpoint ProElite
PRB

Post by PRB »

Or Phoenix with Vari-zone scope at 400. free shipping.
Gotta get rid of one or the other :cry:
hawg hunter

phoenix

Post by hawg hunter »

you have a pm
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I know PRB, and you can betcha the Xbows are as stated, super buys in my book....Dang wish my uncle would get out of the poor house I would grab a few bucks and get one of thoses xbows :D :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
PRB

Post by PRB »

bstout wrote:I'm so enamored with my Vixen I could never part with it. My average shot at whitetails is about 12 yards. I have the correct model for my style of hunting.
Amen bstout. This Vixen is my first Excalibur crossbow and it wasnt until I seen it posted that I realized that I wanted to keep it more than the Phoenix. Laugh if you want to guys but I truly realized my Deerhide Brown Vixen has sentimental value and is all the bow I will ever need. :wink:
Im currently awaiting a response and funds for the Phoenix. Please disregard the sale of the Vixen...sorry about that.
Thanks Gary for your kind words :D
Jim22

Post by Jim22 »

I came real close to sending you a PM on the Vixen, Real Close!! I got the Phoenix for my first bow just last month and I am real happy with it but am thinking it may be too much bow for these small deer. Looks like you'll have to change your signature now....
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

PRB wrote:
bstout wrote:I'm so enamored with my Vixen I could never part with it. My average shot at whitetails is about 12 yards. I have the correct model for my style of hunting.
Amen bstout. This Vixen is my first Excalibur crossbow and it wasnt until I seen it posted that I realized that I wanted to keep it more than the Phoenix. Laugh if you want to guys but I truly realized my Deerhide Brown Vixen has sentimental value and is all the bow I will ever need. :wink:
Im currently awaiting a response and funds for the Phoenix. Please disregard the sale of the Vixen...sorry about that.
Thanks Gary for your kind words :D
Imagesentimental value
Always learning!!
Home fer now!