Protestors..beware little old ladies.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bushmaster

Protestors..beware little old ladies.

Post by bushmaster »

Here's a quote from a US government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:

"There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.

"An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

"The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, 'Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?'

"The old woman looked up at her and said, ' Honey, my father died in France during World War II. I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam. All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again. I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it!'" ..........................................................................

Hurraaay for the elderly woman!
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

I LOVE her attitude!!!!!!! She rates a 21 gun salute to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry

Quad 300 x2
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Good for her. I had a very heated conversation with some "University Kids" last week on the issues of home invasions and banning of hand guns. They were so unbelievably ignorant to the facts. They couldn't understand why I would want to confront someone breaking into my house and protect my family. One girl told me that if I pretended to be asleep, the robber would take what they wanted and leave. I'm not betting my life on it. I reminded them that I was not the one initiating the confrontation, I was only saying that I would finish it :evil: ! Not by shooting or killing the person, but letting them wake up in a hospital bed with handcuffs on. Some people live in a dream world and think that we can all just get along. It would be nice, but unfortunately it's not human nature :? .
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
DJ test

Post by DJ test »

A little different but simularities.
My son at the time(age four) was in Canadian Tire store,with me and my wife..He grabbed a chocolate bar from stands at checkout and ran away with it. I quickly caught him and gave him a swat on his behind.(Not visiously but enough to get his attention.)
A lady approached me in a rage saying that I could be in court for my actions. I quickly replied" I'd rather be there now than when he is sixteen and does far worse because I didn't correct his actions". And further more mind your own %%%%% businesss.
She quickly left the area as a lot of customers applauded my actions.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

I had the same experiance with my wifes Aunt.
I gave one of my Kids a spankin for something they did wrong (was not even hard enough to scare them ) and this woman (Aunt) says to me you know you should really stop hitting that child.
I looked at her and said something similar about doing it now insted of it being worse later. I said that she was also lucky to say it to me because I know some other people that would pop her in the mouth for interfearing in other peoples business.

My mother in law was mad a me for weeks
]he he