This is a TreeStand.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobby jost

This is a TreeStand.

Post by bobby jost »

Take a look at {www.acadventures.ca} website. A treestand
which is portable, comfortable and geared towards the hunter
who is looking for the ultimate in luxury.

BJ
Mark

Post by Mark »

Exomag ,Exocet,Micro 335
Scorpyd Ventilator
Gold tip laser bolts, Zombie Slayers,Spynal Tapp
Slick Trick, Rage, Magnus bullhead
Danny Miller Strings
Shoot a big one, Let the grunts walk
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

very neat
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

How are you supposed to stay awake in that :? .
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

good point ecoaster!!! :!:
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Rube Goldberg put that together, looks part atv, deer car and chaisse lounge chair.
WalknTall

Post by WalknTall »

Love the concept. That will really give the disabled hunter a chance again to hunt from a treestand! :!:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Shucks that is a good one, hunt from it, nap in it, and then shoot a deer and haul it out with it 8)
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

It would mainly be intended for handicapped hunters I expect, and congratulations to the designer for that. That device may allow people who otherwise wouldn't be able to hunt to do so.

However, it sure appears to do a number on the tree. You lose all the lower branches, it seems. It also wouldn't surprise me if the bark would be significantly damaged by climbing and lowering. If that's correct, that may limit where the device could be used. Not every landowner would permit that kind of haircut and shave to his trees.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
bobby jost

The Timberlift Tree Stand

Post by bobby jost »

Alaska's world reknown outfitter & guide Troupe (Tyler) Mulligan claims, "sitting in a Timberlift keeps you on the stand longer and does no more damage to the tree than any other traditional device".

From personal experience, I've been in stands where nails, bolts and saw tooth climbers have wreaked havoc. Again for the 'disabled' sportsmen/woman which includes victims of MS, cardiac condition, hip replacement or other diplidating diseases, this unit surely delivers.

I love to spend a day 25' up observing the forest floor in a Timberlift. How much do one of these units cost?

BJ
WalknTall

Agree

Post by WalknTall »

I have to agree I can't see four rubber wheels doing more damage then a regular climbing treestand or putting spikes, bolts or nails into a tree. Thoughts :?:
Locked&Loaded

Post by Locked&Loaded »

I was wondering if anyone had used one of these? I have a friend that could use one of those and was wondering how it performed?

Any help appreciated. :?:

L&L
bobby jost

Timberlift Tree Stand

Post by bobby jost »

The (www.acadventures.ca) has the Timberlift price list posted
on their site. The lift is manufactured in the US.

Have your friend contact Accessible Canadian Adventures directly, they may have the Timberlift to demonstrate. The 'Buckmasters' USA disabled services division has some of their members using them,

Speaking first hand to Paul McDowell from Buckmasters, he is a paraplegic and uses the Timberlift exclusively when hunting from above. Safe, reliable and comfortable. Paul hooks his up to an ATV and drives the Timberlift to the selected tree. It takes Paul 15 minutes from unhooking to setting up ready to hunt.

Bobby Jost
bobby jost

The Timberlift

Post by bobby jost »

Locked & Loaded,

I spoke with the distributor at Accessible Canadian Adventures, they'll gladly do a demonstration for you. They suggest anyone seriously interested in purchasing the Timberlift, join them at one of their 3 properties in southwestern Ontario for the demo. They know their stuff!
Delivery 3-5 days.

These guys hunt wild turkeys in the Timberlift, they sit 10 ft off ground on the edge of a crop field or in the middle of the timber adjascent to a strutting lane... very cool.

Bobby Jost