F/Sale..Laminated stock..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBear

F/Sale..Laminated stock..

Post by BigBear »

:arrow: ...Sold, pending funds..thanks for the replys..BB
Last edited by BigBear on Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

Excalibur spends all this money, in researching the best stock, one that works and feels good, why would anyone change it.
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

pphoenix wrote:Excalibur spends all this money, in researching the best stock, one that works and feels good, why would anyone change it.
Nutten beats a custom stock, if I had the GREENS and it had the hole for my crankaroo I would grab it. :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:?: pphoenix if you ever shot one of these stocks you wouldnt be questioning why??? more stable , less vibration and many more reasons
if you can find some one around you that has one try it !! and you will see WHY
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Mark

Post by Mark »

BB ,

If you need something done to the stock for fit or length of pull let me know. Mark up the areas you want changes made and i will make it the way you like. All you have to do is take care of shipping , no charge for altering the stock to suit you!!!!! 8)

Regards Mark
Exomag ,Exocet,Micro 335
Scorpyd Ventilator
Gold tip laser bolts, Zombie Slayers,Spynal Tapp
Slick Trick, Rage, Magnus bullhead
Danny Miller Strings
Shoot a big one, Let the grunts walk
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

one thing is for sure wood gets damaged, i own two shotguns and a rifle beside my crossbow, the rifle is in good condition because i only use it for deer from treestand, the shotguns, my over/under isn't bad because it's only used for clays, and it's only been out few times for small game and once for deer, my semi that i use for cottontails and jacks is really scratched bad, and there's nothing you can do to prevent that while going trough the woods, with the syntethic stock on my x-bow i won't have that problem. but again everybody's got a different opinion, i'm not saying that i wouldn't like a custom one, because i haven't tryed one, but i think i'll stick with the synthetic one, i not only like to shoot my crossbow, as i also look to look at it, that's why it's displayed in one of my walls, and with the syntethic one it will always look the same.
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Yep ya be right, however scratches, little nicks add character to the xbow. In other words not just a show piece :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
MichiganBill

Wood Stocks

Post by MichiganBill »

Over time, wood stocks are sure to get scratched up quite a bit. I have a Horton Super Sport, about 13 years old. It has a solid walnut wood stock.
It looks like it has been through a veg-a--matic it has so many scratches and nicks on it. These come mostly from pulling it up and down from a tree stand with a rope. It just seems to hit everything on the way up and down. Still, I like the thing so much, I am actually going to buy a new one that I found still in stock at a retailer for, get this, $100 LESS than what I paid for the bow new 13 years ago!
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

That stock would look great on my Exomag. How is the weight of this compared to the original stock. Is it heavier????
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded