Is this for real?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ALINALBERTA

Post by ALINALBERTA »

Sorry Bob,copying your work there. :oops: :)
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

As some of you may remember a friend of mine purchased the same bow for $350.00 a few months ago off e-bay and I think it was the same seller. My friend had no problem and the bow was new. I set it up for him so I can tell you the bow was mint. I will try and find out if it was the same seller but I'm 90% sure it was.
BOB VANDRISH

Is this for real?

Post by BOB VANDRISH »

You got it!
$395 Canadian.
With free shipping!
All that I can hope and pray is that they are not defective in any way,as that would not be good for reputation of Excalibur.
I also hope that they are not "hot" goods,as that would be even worse!
Bob.
Bob Vandrish.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Be hard to trace them down if "HOT" no serial numbers :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

Ever wonder about fellas that own a small archery shop and are distributors of Excalibur product that place a big order with the company and then leave the shop in the middle of the night with all the equipment without having paid their bills.

That's how people can sell on E'Bay for so cheap. Does not take a lightbulb over one's head to figure that out.

Buying from them, is unethical, also hurts the other archery shops and stores that supply the companies product, since they have a hard competing.
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
BigBird-VA

Post by BigBird-VA »

LeGrand wrote:Buying from them, is unethical, also hurts the other archery shops and stores that supply the companies product, since they have a hard competing.
It only hurts "shops" that are out there to help hunters. A lot of shops are just like any other business and they're in it for the money. We do not have an xbow shop or one that will do more than take your money around here. I'm sure others are in the same boat. I have my own bow press, arrow saw, string jig, and etc. Everything I need for my own archery shop. One that gives personal attention to my needs and not just another place to take my $$$ without real support. If the items are not "hot" it hurts no one.
I'll support my local shop when they support me.
big dog

Post by big dog »

Amen brother,money is to hard to come by-when I can save a buck I will,unless local shops can match the deal-only in amercia!!!
big dog
I finally met Mrs.right-only I didn't know her first name was alway's
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

The says goes that: "God helps those who help themselves". However, that doesn't mean helping themselves to other folk's hard earned money and resources.

Regarding those Exocets, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that in order to sell them for $350 dollars after expenses, that they had to be acquired by other than regular channels or methods.

I don't know about anyone else, but I, for one, do not take pleasure or pride from prospering by unethical or less than honourable means.

Having said that, I will leave the judgement and condemnation of others to our Maker. The day of reckoning and atonement will come soon enough for us all.

Amen.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
big dog

Post by big dog »

How do you know he is not just giving everyone a good deal on something that he got a good deal on-there are still decent people around,heck just look at all the good guy's and gal's around here.
big dog
I finally met Mrs.right-only I didn't know her first name was alway's
dodgeman158

Exocet 200 Ebay.

Post by dodgeman158 »

Hi Guys,
Sat having my lunch today when Fedex showed up with the Exocet 200 that I won on e-bay on Sunday. How is that for prompt delivery!
The Bow arrived in a sealed Excalibur box brand new! with instruction manual and DVD. All I need now is the Vari :D Zone Package, and I am all set for the Spring Turkey Hunt.
I hope the guys who bought the other Exocets are as happy as I am.

Dodgeman. :D
BOB VANDRISH

Is this for real?

Post by BOB VANDRISH »

I am on the same page as Dodgeman,as I got mine delivered by Fedex late this afternoon.
I was really apprehensive about this ebay sale,as this was a real deal.
I look at it this way,after being burned on three ebay knife purchases.where I had won knives at again,a real deal,they went up in smoke,as the seller never did have the items,and I lost out big time.
This time,I gambled and now my son will be the proud owner of a brand new Exocet 200.
This is still a free society and to each his own.
If this guy can list them and sell them and still make a profit,what am I to say?
Bob.
Bob Vandrish.
l patterson

Post by l patterson »

my .o2cents i tried very hard and long to get the best deal on a pheonix finally went to the owner of local gun archeryshop told him my story of trying to do business with them (xcalibr dealer) and how poorly i was treated got my bow for 350 plus 10% off acces. bought that day. ebay has no service or question answer department no one that knows bows or shoots them so if you dont need service after the sale i guess ebay is ok. but lets support our local dealers that offer service and can restring reserve sell broadheads have a shooting range answer ?and keep them in business and forget about ebay walmart kmart all the big businesses that only care about selling for the best price with no service? this site is great for info but i doubt ill ever reserve or flecth cut my own bolts so i need a business that can help me and that is not always the lowest priced business i place service and pride in your work above (just the price) sorry so long but i value price with after purchase support most of all
BOB7255KHZ

Post by BOB7255KHZ »

I don't know how the fella could sell them so cheap , but I'm glad everyone who ordered is getting their bows......good deal and a happy ending. ENJOY

Bob in Pa.
Leonard Hawkins

Post by Leonard Hawkins »

just got a new 2006 vixen thru e-bay at @310.00 including shipping, was this good buy? it was in U>S> funds. LEE
Digger

Post by Digger »

Leonard Hawkins wrote:just got a new 2006 vixen thru e-bay at @310.00 including shipping, was this good buy? it was in U>S> funds. LEE
Yes that's a good deal.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity