win a replica set of MILO HANSENS BUCK

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

win a replica set of MILO HANSENS BUCK

Post by bait pile willie »

pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

did you check the video that they have there, massive deer, nice rack 8)
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
htoler

Post by htoler »

definately one awsome buck,, does anyone know what type of bow it was taken with??
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

pphoenix wrote:did you check the video that they have there, massive deer, nice rack 8)
That's one fat deer. He looks pretty old.
http://www.bigbuckmag.com/video/bigbuckmag021406_sm.mov
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Video won't work fo me for some reason.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

The Milo Hanson buck is definitely a beautiful buck, man it's the world record deer!... BUT...
jh45gun wrote: It does not have to be huge to me to be a trophy. Just having some sort of momento of the hunt works for me.
You said it right, jh45gun.

Why would anyone want a stranger's trophy world record deer on their wall?... Not me anyways!...

I have some spikehorns, 4's, 6's and small 8's here and to me they're all trophies. Even the does I've harvested I consider trophies!... :)

See!... They're all trophies to me!!... I still have a three heads in one of my freezers I still have to cut the racks off of. One is a nice 6 pointer I harvested last year late in the season on Dec 15, one is a half rack 8 pointer I'm assuming, and the other one is a spikehorn I shot 3 years ago which I never got around to cutting them off yet. However, I must admit after I shoot a little guy I don't get the same feeling I do when I shoot a big buck. Which is normal I guess...
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

jh45gun wrote:Do not know what I would do with them if I won them? I would rather have a spike or small rack on the wall ( just horns mounted) that I shot then a huge rack or replica that some one else did. It does not have to be huge to me to be a trophy. Just having some sort of momento of the hunt works for me.
I agree totally. I would not be interested in hanging Milo's real buck in my house. I would not mind seeing it, but I would not display someone elses trophy unless it was in a sports store or something like that. ie If I owned a Bass Pro Store I could see having other peoples mounts in my store but not in my house.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Well excuuuuuuuse..................... me, I just happen to know that guy that shot the big buck on the front of the magazine cover. It was shot about 30 miles from our property. The big buck magazine is published right here in Saskatoon, it fact I know the Editor, in fact I'm in his magazine, so there, my brief brush with stardom.

This magazine has the most big bucks in it than any other magazine in North America, and with little friggin advertising. Every story in there is the hunter telling it in his own words.

Grey Owl
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

:D Well, well, aren't we being just a little bit sarcastic here, Neil... :lol:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grey Owl
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

I agree jh45gun.

Grey Owl
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Hey Neil

Do you know if we Ontarians can get that Mag down here in Ontario?

I haven't seen it on the magazine shelves in any of the stores here.

thanks
Ontario Trophy Bucks