Post by sidekick »

What can Brown do for you?!! :wink:
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/KOhunter/EXCAL25.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/KOhunter/exocet20050.jpg[/img]
The two keys to a succesfull life-
"PASSION" and "COMPASSION" !!!
the elf

Post by the elf »

I wish my UPS delivery person looked like that :) ----well maybe not :) I would be broke all the time-------LOL.
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

i see the box is properly upright.
thanks philip
TAC

Post by TAC »

I'll admit that I only lurk here now on occasion but I have to make sure I understand something here. And I'm certainly no prude and can understand jokes...

Links to spam by spammers are bad.

Pics of scantically clad women and cat-torture image/jokes are ok though as long as they are posted by regular forum members.

Am I correct?
TYE

Post by TYE »

:shock:
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

TAC wrote:I'll admit that I only lurk here now on occasion but I have to make sure I understand something here. And I'm certainly no prude and can understand jokes...

Pics of scantically clad women and cat-torture image/jokes are ok though as long as they are posted by regular forum members.

Am I correct?
YUP... :D
You want spam, go to a spam site... Nothing wrong with a little levity! Beside, she's not "scantily clad"; that attire is almost the norm here in California!
-Hawkeye
"No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were inconvenienced"
huntman

Post by huntman »

TAC wrote:I'll admit that I only lurk here now on occasion but I have to make sure I understand something here. And I'm certainly no prude and can understand jokes...

Am I correct?
Ya i think you got it right on the money!!!!!!

Nice pic LW thanks.. btw is that the package coming to me? lol
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

That looks a little heavy for her, perhaps I could give her a lift :wink: :twisted: !!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Am I correct?
TAC spam is a long way from Pics of scantily clad women, and the cat image/joke could have been a deer. Quite a bit of difference would;nt ya say :?: Sure hope all is well with you and family.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
dw

Post by dw »

damn tac, you bitched when some one posted your deer pic. and now you bitch when someone post's a pic you don't like. go some where else and bitch if you don't like it here. ain't nothing wrong with that pic. geessshh!
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

TAC, I don't know what you're problem is with the picture I've posted. If you think this is spam well then I suggest you quit your photography job or whatever it is you do in life and become a priest for a living.

If this was spam Peter would have promptly removed it from the forum and I would not have had a problem with that. As was mentioned, if you're not happy take a long walk and go hang somewhere else!... :roll:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
TAC

Post by TAC »

LoneWolf wrote:TAC, I don't know what you're problem is with the picture I've posted. If you think this is spam well then I suggest you quit your photography job or whatever it is you do in life and become a priest for a living.

If this was spam Peter would have promptly removed it from the forum and I would not have had a problem with that. As was mentioned, if you're not happy take a long walk and go hang somewhere else!... :roll:
dw wrote:damn tac, you bitched when some one posted your deer pic. and now you bitch when someone post's a pic you don't like. go some where else and bitch if you don't like it here. ain't nothing wrong with that pic. geessshh!
"dw"
I didn't say it was spam and didn't say that I don't like the aestetics of the picture. Obviously the concept of irony is lost on some, but nonetheless I'll take your suggestions (other than the becomming a priest part).
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

nice pic Lonewolf, did you get it from hunt101.com, i've seen it there before, but i was happy so see it again :wink: :lol:
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession