GONE FULL TIME !! MY OWN SHOP

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

GONE FULL TIME !! MY OWN SHOP

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D As most of you members know , I have ran the archery dept. in one of the largest sporting goods stores in my area for a few years now , as well as my own graphic / printing company. I have decided to go out on my own now in the archery field . Many of you guys have purchased bolts , and arrows from me . with no problems !!! I am a perfectionist !! my bolts have to be the best and at a great price, which many of you folks have alresdy taken advantage of. So here is the deal
I will offer dozen's GOLD TIP LAZER II carbons with your choice of feathers or vanes, with field points (12) your choiceof wrap color and 1 package of either SLICK TRICKS or MONTECS G-5 100, grain (3 pack) for the shiped price of $110 with feathers , or $100 for AAE vanes .
this will be my only offer as I have stocked up in the off season . all orders will be US dollar money orders shiped with in 3 days of receipt of funds, If any of you have any questions just ask some other forum members who deal with me on a regular basis , I also will be offering aluminum bolts in 2216 and 2219 sizes, at simaler priceing , I have a great reputation for quality and matched weight sets, just ask our members.
Any one interested E-MAIL me or PMs only as I wont respond to thread responces I am going this way now because I cant stand to see how people get riped off by retail stores, at least 20% higher cost and the are not done on a single jig to offer consistancy , but 12 all with a slightly different offset , I am sure you get my point . There is no substitute for quality !! GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

SUPER GREYWOLF, do it to it .... :D the best in your venture .... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Big John

going alone

Post by Big John »

Great New's :!:

Keep up the great work, and best of luck.
I'm behind you 100%!

John (repeat customer)

PS: You have a PM.
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
diesel

Post by diesel »

Best of luck to you GreyWolf.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

congrats also... i might shoot ya a PM this week about this

how long is the offer good for?
awshucks

Gone full time

Post by awshucks »

Greywolf: Good for you. One of my forum friends from Canada refers to his custom arrows w/ wraps as "tarted up shafts" LOL. That dozen I got from you certainly match that description! They also have the least variation weight wise of all the arrows I've bought [3-4 dozen]. They were actually cheaper than my source for plain LII's. Thanks for a great deal, and I'm sure you will do well. Do you have a cataloge or web site?
"Eze 18:21"
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D Thanks guys for the good words . I will have my new web site up in 2 weeks, these prices will last till my current stock is gone and I have to re suply at a higher cost, But I still will have the best price on bol;ts and arrows in quality matched sets Thanks Craig
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

grey, on the arrows.. im guessing your's are more dailed into fly perfect compared to the stock excal ones right?

im new and trying to learn the bolt differences.. im about to order some plain excal gold tip 2's so thats why I was wondering