by chance can we add a sales forum here?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Sounds like a good idea. As far as the bow tech stuff keeping that in the "general" forum section is fine with me. I don't find that the forum is overly cluttered.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D That is a great idea , one stop shoping from members to members , we could perhaps even swap hunts and set each other up with lodging. vist me in SEPT. I will visit you in DEC. GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

Excellent idea , i would really like it , a trading post , buy, sell, trade. im sure alot of us have things we need to sell .
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

chris4570 wrote:Sounds like a good idea. As far as the bow tech stuff keeping that in the "general" forum section is fine with me. I don't find that the forum is overly cluttered.
thats fine also.. but being new here I kinda felt weird posting about bow questions when everyone else was talkign about getting married and etc :lol: but still everyone made me feel right at home

either way, the sales section should help 8)
NZ Hunter

Post by NZ Hunter »

yep, great idea, buy sell swap, quicker to look at and find whats on offer.
There is some logic to the crazy one.
If it feels good, DO IT.