O/T Terrible Weather / Great Fishin'

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BUCKSHOT

O/T Terrible Weather / Great Fishin'

Post by BUCKSHOT »

The weather was awfull up here this week-end, overcast, windy and cold.
A recipe for great fishin', went for a Troll on a new Lake and proved my theory.
Got two nice Pickeral and a big Pike in a short while!
That Crappy weather is good for something! :D
Made my weekend anyway!!
Enjoy the Harvest!
Ben S.

Post by Ben S. »

Down this end (Windsor) we're getting more Walleye than we know what to do with. I'm talking our limit (6 per person) in 1 hour. Muskie fishing has been really slow though. Oh well you can't have everything.
rwk

fishin

Post by rwk »

Ben S. What are you using and what color, any size. Rich
Ben S.

Post by Ben S. »

Up until 2 weeks ago jigging with 1/4 oz jig (orange green and blue combo worked really good) tipped with a minnow or a FIN S minnow (rubber minnow) or even rubber worm worked great. For the last 2 weeks bottom bouncers with a white worm harness has been deadly.
TYE

Post by TYE »

I got up to my trailer in Coe Hill on Friday just around 2:00 and it was pooring. None of my friends were up yet and I was bored. So I put on my jacket and took my rod and beer in hand and went down the to boat docks. I was catching fish after fish it was nuts. I ruined my beer though cuz I pulled seaweed of my lure once and didn't realize I dropped the seaweed in my beer, so that sucked, lol. But I did catch alot of fish. Then it stopped raining late that night when my friend showed up but I went back down to the docks and brought him but we caught nothing. So Saturday we went out around 3:00 and didn't come back till 10:30 that night cuz we were constantly catching fish all day and night. Crappy weather this weekend made for some great fishing. So I agree with you Buckshot.