Scored a cheap gun cabinet!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ecoaster

Scored a cheap gun cabinet!

Post by ecoaster »

I was into Crappy Tire the other day and saw they had a 6 and an 8 gun cabinet on clerarance. They wanted $50 for each. The deal was because they had no keys for them. No problem, I thought, I'll just buy some new locks.

I grabbed the 8 gun cabinet and took it home. I took everything out of it before I carried it inside. As I brought it in I had to tip it upside down and I heard something fall inside. When I opened it up, HERE WAS THE MISSING KEY :shock: ! It was lodged inside there somewhere out of sight.

Must have been my lucky day :D .

It is missing the three door trays, but I'm not complaining.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Kevin 2

Post by Kevin 2 »

Some guy's have all the luck. :D :D :D
wabi

Post by wabi »

Bought a new charcoal grill at WalMart yesterday. Found a cheap model on sale for $8.00 Got home unpacked it and checked the package contents - everything there! Started assembling and got to the lid hinge........ duh...... no holes in the lid for the hinge or warming tray! :evil:
Threw the hinges, warming tray, and rest of the bolts back in the box and fired it up anyway! :twisted:
It still works fine for cooking, and for $8.00 I'm not about to spend the gasoline money to stand in line to return it. Next time I'll get a better one and this one can go to my campsite and stay there. :wink:
wabi