Scope for Exocet

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kinger

Scope for Exocet

Post by kinger »

What scope does everyone recommend for the exocet.. i have been just using the fiber optic sights but realized last fall that they are tough to see thru in early morning and dusk... any suggestions??
wabi

Post by wabi »

For a regular scope the Varizone is hard to beat. I use a TruGlo 3-dot red dot on my Phoenix, though.
wabi
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

I've been using a Ten Point Proview 3X on my phoenix. I like it alot. It has three crosshairs and also three lighted dots in either red or green where the crosshairs intersect with the vertical hair. It's proving to be a very accurate scope for my set-up.

Joe
diesel

Post by diesel »

It's the Varizone scop for me. I really like it.
TYE

Post by TYE »

I use the Vari-zone scope. So I definately suggest it, it works great!
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

I have a Vari-zone scope on both my exocet and phoenix they work great, I highly recommend them.
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Have used all the scopes Excalibur has had to offer and my favourite is the VariZone.
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

I have the Ten Point Proview 3X on my new Exocet and like it alot. I personally preferred that recticle over the others I tested.

I also have a Horton 4X on my old Horton SuperMag. It has been on the SuperMag since new and has never failed me.
2006 Exocet 200
3x ProView Scope
85 grain NAP Thunderhead
Wolverine Hunter 20" CrossBolts
Original Stock String
Bolt Speed 320 fps
Swede

Post by Swede »

I am useing Meopta scope 6 x 42 with Wolfzseit adjustable mount. Works great. I can change distances in less that a second. And it also alowes you to shoot long distances. Its not the cheapest solution but it is realy worth the money.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

varizone all the way.. you dont need anything really special for a 10-30yard shot though, but the varizone works awesome in the late or early hours