OT - plumber's nightmare (hair clog)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

OT - plumber's nightmare (hair clog)

Post by wabi »

Well, being a plumber I hate to hear it at home, but my wife told me today we have a bad hair clog in the spam sink. When I took a look I had to get a pic of this giant clog!
I guess it was cool? :lol:
BTW-it got removed rapidly! Don't mind cats, but I don't want them on the table or countertops!
wabi
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hehe :lol:
HuntingGuyMN

Post by HuntingGuyMN »

:mrgreen: TOO FUNNY!
bushmaster

Post by bushmaster »

LMAO !! :lol:
JDMiller

Post by JDMiller »

Thats definitely a wicked clog. :D

Wabi..... I'm a plumber as well and seeing this reminds me of a clog we had a few years ago . I work as a plumbing & mechanical foreman at a university here in Kentucky. We have a lot property and buildings that were donated from alumni that we maintain as well. I got a call one day from one of these locations which was a old two story house that was plumbed way before we had any state plumbing codes. The old house had multiple vents penetrating the roof in several locations.

They reported to me that one bathroom on the first floor was clogged and you could not run any water from any of the fixtures without it backing up through the tub. I questioned them about the other restrooms and they said they were fine. I figured we just had a branch waste line stopped up and it was no big deal....so I dispatched a crew out to take care of it.

About a hour later I get a call from the crew and they said you might want to stop by and take a look at this....they were not having any luck. So when I arrived they were going through the tub with a small auger and I told them lets get a bigger machine and pull the commode and try from that point. In no time we hit a pretty hard clog in a section and started backing the machine out ......whatever we had was backing the water as we were coming out. You would not believe what the clog was.... one of the biggest fox squirrels I had ever seen.
A.W

Post by A.W »

bstout wrote: Nice looking kitty by the way there Mike! :D
I'll leave this one alone. :shock:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
wabi

Post by wabi »

The little guy in the picture is Zeke. We got him when our son was about a year old, and at the high-chair age. When food hit the floor, Zeke figured it was for him. Zeke's about 5 years old now and weighs a dainty 18 lbs. Among his favorite foods are olives (black or green), wheat bread crust, and donuts. Gave him the choice of summer sausage, black wax cheddar cheese, or a green olive one night - and he ate the olive first!
Not exactly what you'd think a cat would dine on, but then I had one that loved corn on the cob. He is a good mouser, but he don't eat them - just brings them to us. Guess he's thinking trade........
"got this tasty mouse for you, how about some of those olives you've got hid in the fridge?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi