Met Bill T

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jim22

Met Bill T

Post by Jim22 »

Went to the Southern Sportsman's Classic in Nashville yesterday and met Bill T there. I had sent him an email or two about a problem I was having with my Phoenix and he remembered me and the problem. He gave me some tips and suggestions but I haven't had a chance to try them yet except for one which worked pretty good. What a nice man who really cares about his customers. Haven't come across too many companies where the owner will talk to you like a regular person. I really enjoyed my short visit with him and talking to him. He even gave me an Excalibur Hat - can't beat that!!! Thank you very much Bill T!!!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Yes,

You met a truly fine gentleman.

...and he is married to a fine lady too.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
gad

Post by gad »

Justice must be done.

Every time I see a thread giving the right adjectives about Mr. Bill T and excalibur products I must agree 100%.

Fine people, nice products, the best customer service.
Someone that are thinking about getting one excalibur product, don't think twice, get it!

You will be pleased.
I'm all for gun control. To me, gun control is putting 2 bullets in the same hole... UNCLE TED
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

I emailed Customer Service last week with a question and had an answer back from Kathy herself within 2 hours. She almost makes the guys at Double Bull Archery look slow to respond!