Easton Powerbolts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WRC

Easton Powerbolts

Post by WRC »

I just got ahold of a dozen of the new Easton Powerbolts. And they are fantastic. They say they weigh in at 10.5 grains per inch (raw shaft). Guess what? They actually do on my grain scale. There were a cou[le that were 1/2 grain or so + or -. I am really impressed so i just ordered 3 more dozen. Hope somebody else gives them a try. Would be interested in there feedback.
Roy
wabi

Post by wabi »

How much do the inserts weigh?
wabi
buckbuster

Post by buckbuster »

Its kinda wierd u postin this now, because ive already ordered me a dozen. Will be in by the end of this week!
!!!!!!EXOCET 200!!!!!
WRC

Insert Weight

Post by WRC »

Inserts weigh 43 grains and Flatback Nocks weigh 37 grains. - Roy
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

I have been wanting to try some of these but I can't find any around here. Where can I get some?

Regards
Joe
WRC

Eatson Powerbolts

Post by WRC »

They can be fornd at "www.BowhuntersSuperstore.com" or at "www.ProfessionalBowhunter.com . Either place has them. I found that Professional Bowhunter has about every item that a bowhunter could ever possibly want or need. - Roy
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Thanks Roy, I ordered some.

Joe
M&M

Post by M&M »

I just looked at the Dunham's ad out of the sunday paper and they have the easton powerbolts on sale at 24.99 for 6 xbow arrows just thought I'd pass that along. M&M
M&M

Post by M&M »

I went to dunhams today to check them out and found out that they have the half moon nocks in them [the nocks are either plastic or carbon] I did consider buying them and taking a grinder to the nocks and making them flat but decided to hold off. M&M