Sorry About Montreal School Shooting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Sorry About Montreal School Shooting

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hey, Ya'll ...

Just heard about this tragedy on the news, and wanted to extend my sympathies on behalf of American hunters concerning your loss.

I have heard the the USA isn't all that popular with a lot of Canucks ... don't know how ya'll feel about us, personally, but I want to say that I consider Canada a friend, neighbor and ally, and Canadians my brothers to the North.

I'm sorry that had to happen. We've sure had our share of such mess in years past.

Grizz
TYE

Post by TYE »

What happened? :?
A.W

Post by A.W »

[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Thanks AW
TYE

Post by TYE »

Wow, some people are just plain idiots.
Stalker

Post by Stalker »

Hey, Ya'll ...

Just heard about this tragedy on the news, and wanted to extend my sympathies on behalf of American hunters concerning your loss.

I have heard the the USA isn't all that popular with a lot of Canucks ... don't know how ya'll feel about us, personally, but I want to say that I consider Canada a friend, neighbor and ally, and Canadians my brothers to the North.

I'm sorry that had to happen. We've sure had our share of such mess in years past.

Grizz
I would like to add my condolences to those injured and to the families and friends.... the kinds of people that pull this sorta' thing are nothing but idiots and cowards...

Grizz... I can only speak for myself but I consider the USA a friend, a neighbor and an ally.... in fact I've had some great times in the USA.... even been around Raleigh a time or two.... I gotta' be carefull down your way though.... the ladies and that accent are like a siren song for this northern boy........
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Grizzly Adam wrote:Hey, Ya'll ...

Grizz

My Condolences as well to the injured and their families..

Hey Grizz

This Canuck has no trouble with you American Folks :wink: ... I have some family that live in the U.S. I'm with Stalker, I consider The United States of America to be our neighbours, friends and allies.........

Take care
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
buckeye

Post by buckeye »

Another terrible tragedy perpetrated for no apparent reason! My prayers and thoughts go out to the victims and their families. Is there any safe place left on this planet where nuts won't kill or maim "to get their point across". I truly feel sorry for our children for the shambles and violence we left them to inherit. Maybe their children can turn things around and make all parts of this world safe and secure.
BUCKEYE

A man who makes no mistakes usually doesn't make anything at all.
joeumholtz

Post by joeumholtz »

So sad. My condolences as well. My heart goes out to all affected by this terrible tragedy.

I too consider Canada a friend and neighbor. Spent 17 years vacationing in Canada (Crotch Lake, Ontario) Was always made to feel welcome. My experiences there are some of my fondest memories. One day I hope to be able to go back.
Joe Umholtz
Harrisburg, PA
717-657-7896

Check out my portfolio at:

http://Writing.Com/authors/joeumholtz

or

http://www2.Writing.Com/authors/joeumholtz/blog
diesel

Post by diesel »

So sorry to here of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with the victoms and their familys.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Something like this is a tragedy anywhere! Always sorry to hear of events like this, and there's no way to really console those affected. The best I can do is offer prayers for all those people who have been touched by this event.
wabi
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

its been all over the TV and radios here in Va.. my thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

I have one lil girl that just started school and I hope nothing like this happens here, but this day in time anything can happen.

some people just arent all there :cry:
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

Here is some description of the shooter. Crazy individual. How come nobody saw this coming with all the signs this guy was surely showing in his life style.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/National/ ... 3-sun.html
Last edited by LeGrand on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.