Scopes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

new paradox

Scopes

Post by new paradox »

Even though I have always said "if you can't hit it at 30 yards with the fibre optics you souldn't be in the bush",I was thinking of getting a scope for my Paradox,what one should I get.
GaryL

Re: Scopes

Post by GaryL »

new paradox wrote:Even though I have always said "if you can't hit it at 30 yards with the fibre optics you souldn't be in the bush",I was thinking of getting a scope for my Paradox,what one should I get.
SEARCH & SEARCH = Varizone :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Center Shot

Post by Center Shot »

Scopes don't make you shoot better, they help you see better. I have a truglo scope 4X , I like it a lot. At 20 yards you can see see things to aim at that you can't with the naked eye. The truglo scopes camoflage matches my Exomax perfectly. Pick out a clump of hair on a deer in the kill zone that you can't see with open sights aim for it and you have your deer.
motuna

Post by motuna »

Here in Alabama I can't use the Vari-zone scope, will a standard Red Dot mount on my new Vixen? and will it work OK?
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

motuna wrote:Here in Alabama I can't use the Vari-zone scope, will a standard Red Dot mount on my new Vixen? and will it work OK?
Yes, just do not buy a cheap one, meaning one for bb guns/air rifle for kids. With that being stated I have a very cheap BSA that has been super at 20 yards so far!
Always learning!!
Home fer now!