Super Flashlight

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

Post by wabi »

Sounds like a good deal.
I bought a new flashlights at WalMart this summer with a bulb I can't remember the name of, but it's like a LED in the light it puts out, only much brighter. It takes 3 AAA batteries in a round holder in the base. Very good light, and when I tried it out with NiMH rechargables this summer it went for 4+ hours and was still was giving good light!
I also have a "TwinTask" compact light with LEDs or Xenon, but it takes a #123 camera battery and is just too expensive to operate with the xenon bulb. $6.00 for a battery and about 1 hour of use with the xenon bulb! The good news is that when the battery starts to die you can switch to the LEDs and get home to get a better flashlight. :roll: :lol: :lol:
wabi
rwk

Post by rwk »

Wabi heading your way tommrow, i'll be hunting in Glouster for 4days. Rich
the elf

Post by the elf »

If I am in a new area---or not sure, I sometimes us a mini strobe light----it
can be seen for about 3 miles over water-------uses 1--AA battery which lasts a long time------in the bush or fields after dark it is unbelievable.It has a threaded switch----so it can`t be switched on by accident.IT was about 50.00 Canadian a few years ago so I imagine it has come down in price.It can be attached to a hat or hood or handheld.It is about 41/2 inches long by about 1 1/2 at its widest point.Great safety light----not if used as a flashlight.---------sorry for long reply. :D :D