The Little Things That Make this Site So Great

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doug the Slug

The Little Things That Make this Site So Great

Post by Doug the Slug »

Hi Fellow Hunters: I'm a little slow off the start this season as I twisted my ankle badly about a week and a half ago but I plan on getting out with one of my hunting buddies this week(against my doctors wishes of course!). What makes this site so great are the little things that we take for granted, such as the instructional videos, although I know they probably cost Bill & Kath an arm and a leg to produce. But it's nice to review these materials, especially when you get older and a little forgetful. Let's not forget of course the issue of safety which can never be stressed enough. I'm not a 3-d shooter or anything like that so I only pull the bow out at this time of year. I reviewed how to restring my bow using the stringing aid, checking for proper alignment with the riser and proper waxing of the flemish string on Bill & Kath's excellent instructional videos. It's these little things (we take for granted) that make this such an excellent site. I'm ready now to do my part and make the roads safer (thin the herd). Good luck to all of you.

Doug
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I agree with this being a great site! I have become highly addicted to checking this site multiple times most every day. I only recently joined the forum, but have been reading it for a while now. Have lots of posts planned for the future but waiting on pictures to accompany the posts.
Why ride when you can walk!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Go get em Doug ... Good luck !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "