TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Cedrus

Post by Cedrus »

WOW!! What an awesome buck!!

Have any idea on the field dressed weight??

CONGRATS!! 8)
exocet

Post by exocet »

Sweet 8) Jack.
buck10

Post by buck10 »

Thank you for all of the nice comments on my buck. It was almost as exciting getting all of the response as it was taking him! Here is the story;
I wsa getting ready for 2 days of bad weather to move in . I had noticed some scrapsand rubs the week before so I decided to set up there. I had been waiting for two hours when I saw the first of 10 deer come out. Then I started to hear a buck grunt so I called back . A doe came out in front of me then he came out. The doe was all over him, rubbing her head on his legs. I gave a single grunt and he pushed the doe into the woods and started pawing at the ground and shaking his head. He started to walk away so I gave another short call, he turned around and started heading my way. He within 50 yards and turned and walked away again, I was able to call him back with another short burst on my call. He walked right at me, stoped about 30 yards awaytuned semi broad side and I let him have it! He made it 35 yards away, a perfect heart shot. I got him with my exomag and a wasp 100 grain broadhead. It took four of us to drag him back the 1 mile because he had a field weight of close to 300lbs.
Thanks, Doug