beamen thunderbolts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

shifty

beamen thunderbolts

Post by shifty »

I tried shooting these out of my exomag 200lb bow and didnt like them as much as my gold tip lasers. Even tried different broadheads. Maybe my fletching is wrong , Im shooting 5 inch 1% offset fletching. Anyways not too impressed so far. Anybody have any solutions ?
TYE

Post by TYE »

My Beman Thunderbolts, shoot great!
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I have shot Thunderbolts with 5 inch straight vanes, 4 inch feathers and vanes and with2 inch Blazers and have had great results.
shifty

Post by shifty »

thanks farmer maybe Ill have to strip my vanes.
gad

Re: beamen thunderbolts

Post by gad »

shifty wrote:I tried shooting these out of my exomag 200lb bow and didnt like them as much as my gold tip lasers. Even tried different broadheads. Maybe my fletching is wrong , Im shooting 5 inch 1% offset fletching. Anyways not too impressed so far. Anybody have any solutions ?
I am having very good results with the bemans through my exomax and exocet 175. 5" vanes, 2 to 4 degrees offset.
I'm all for gun control. To me, gun control is putting 2 bullets in the same hole... UNCLE TED
M&M

Post by M&M »

I have heard that these are the same bolt as the easton power bolt I don't know if that is true but if it is I shoot the eastons and they shoot very well for me with the spitfire 100 broadheads M&M