Woody Williams

Who needs a Crossbow or Gun?

Post by Woody Williams »

Who needs a Crossbow or Gun?

A combine will do the job just fine..

From Ontario, Canada.

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
speedball

Post by speedball »

man woody was the guy sleeping, or was the deer sleeping? or was the deer dead already?? :o you can find out more information than you think from the farmers in the fields they are there alot more than us :!:
gone huntin never to return................
new paradox

Post by new paradox »

Thats cruel...
Quickshot

Post by Quickshot »

Believe it or not this sort of thing happens more than you know here. I have heard many times of fawns being killed this way. For some reason the deer just seem to have no fear of the equipment in the fields. :?
enjoy the woods
Doug
fletch

Post by fletch »

Yes I have seen deer walk right in front of the combine while doing corn. A buddy seen a deer walk ahead of a combine doing beans and I mean like 7-10 ft.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hey ... that method seems pretty appropriate to me, since so many hunters are fond of using the term "harvest" when talking about deer hunting!

I've never preferred that language myself. I might harvest corn or soybeans, or my garden tomatos, but I kill deer! And I don't care what the anti's think about that. I'll not modify precise terminology to appease their like.

Yes, I know. Semantics, semantics. To each their own. No big deal.

I do think that farmer should have taken off that corn head and attached a deer head to the combine if he intended to harvest deer, though.
Grizz
NightTrain

Post by NightTrain »

My brother-in-law has had a few go through the combine while doing corn. It's never a pretty site.

It sucks for the Deer, the combine, and the farmer.

You wouldnt think they would hold their position given the amount of noise those big suckers make when cutting.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/lukebeaudry/ExcalSig.jpg[/img]