ez fletch replacement arms

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lucky strike

ez fletch replacement arms

Post by lucky strike »

i have been using the origional ez fletch for many years now -i inquired to find out if the 4degree arms would fit the tool -i got a no answer-but looking at the pictures nothing looks any different- do any of you fellas know differently?-is the new ez fletch pro any different than the origional??
thanks jp
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I have six and checked the newest with the oldest and see no difference. However it don't state what they are (Pro) have changed the arms on one.

The older models might be of different color, mine are two green arms one tan. Carbon model is blue.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I have two Arizona EZ Fletchers. The first is a RW helical which I think fletches up to a 8 degree offset. The other has a 4 degree offset. However, the biggest difference is the material used to make them. The first is made from a "solid" black material. The second, from a thinner, lighter plastic like material, and the arms are hollow.

Also on the 4 degree Pro, both the cap and the arms are different from the RW model, the cap has ridges which fit into grooves cut into the arms, so that the cap can't be pushed down to hard, and cause the glue to overflow.
Last edited by ComfyBear on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

deleted..... double post
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

ComfyBear wrote:I have two Arizona EZ Fletchers. The first is a RW helical which I think fletches up to a 8 degree offset. The other has a 4 degree offset. However, the biggest difference is the material used to make them. The first is made from a "solid" black material. The second, from a thinner, lighter plastic like material, and the arms are hollow.

Also on the 4 degree Pro, both the cap and the arms are different from the RW model, the cap has ridges which fit into grooves cut into the arms, so that the cap can't be pushed down to hard, and cause the glue to overflow.
If I recall correct the older models were black .... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!