lone wolf-summit results

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lucky strike

lone wolf-summit results

Post by lucky strike »

Just got back from a 350 mile trip.Itook my new lone wolf and Perry took his new viper summit.Well I gotta' tell you that I never laughed so much in my life!Perry won't let me show the pictures?-My lone wolf was a pleasure.No noise and easy carry not to mention set up was no effort.Perry on the other hand came walking up to the cabin cursing loud enough for the next county to hear. when I looked I almost wet my pants in laughter -There was Perry looking like he got tangled up in a bridge-cables floping every which way and the stand upside down and backwards looking as if it were dragging 4 feet in back of him.His hat turned sideways,coat unbuttoned and sweating profously.Perry started cursing even louder"this M!@#%%^&^%tree stand,I got to fix it right now!" It took him a few minutes to get untangled ,put the tree stand next to the trash pile went and got a slege hammer from the shed and proceeded to pound it into a pile of junk.The more we laughed the madder he got! I don;t 'till today know how he managed to get a lone wolf sent to the nearest town ,but now Perry is a happy hunter-He has never mentioned that day again and we sure don;t encourage it. Perry is 6'4 and 250+----JP
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

LOL...

I could just picture your buddy coming down the trail all wrapped up in his treestand, cursing his fool head off! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle

P.S. You gotta post a picture of that!... :lol:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
knobby

Post by knobby »

well I cant speak for LoneWolf cuz Ive never tried one

but I have two Summit Vipers....the X5 aluminum....and theres nothing difficult about them

sounds to me like your buddy needs anger management therapy :lol:
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

knobby wrote:well I cant speak for LoneWolf cuz Ive never tried one

but I have two Summit Vipers....the X5 aluminum....and theres nothing difficult about them

sounds to me like your buddy needs anger management therapy :lol:
I have to agree with knobby here.

I have both, the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb as well as the Summit Viper X4 and although the Summits are bulkier, I don't find them that difficult to use.
Ontario Trophy Bucks