Christmas list!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GA.crossbowhunt

Post by GA.crossbowhunt »

a pair of rubber ins boots and a rich woman. :D
huntman

Post by huntman »

A monster buck would be nice@! It would be the best christmas ever!!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Not to be a smart -arse, I don't want a dang thing. Last year I had to work through Xmas, my kids couldn't understand, this year I have off. That to me is the best at Xmas, to be with my immediate family.

I'm not one to receive gifts, but I sure enjoy watching my kids and wife open theirs.

Christmas Eve I'm going snowmobiling with my two boys and wife at my mom's farm. Then going to Mid-night mass, and back out snowmobiling on Xmas day. Later that afternoon were taking my mother back to the city to have Xmas supper at my brother's place, (who happens to live right across the street).

Merry Christmas to all.

Hey Digger with fuel prices the way they are, that lump of coal is worth something.

Grey Owl
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

All the great people on this forum and my family is all i need also thats all that really counts family and friends and of course being healthy.!!!!
Last edited by wildwindom on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

We decided a few years ago not to exchange gifts - spend less time in the malls and more time enjoying Christmas and contemplating the true meaning of the season.

Having said that I told my hubby that he'd never have to buy me diamond anythings for any occasion, but a Double Bull blind with shoot-through mesh would be nice! LOL
duber

Post by duber »

First of all I would like good health to all my family and friends.

I would allso like a deer to put in the freezer.

Last but not least I would like some safe ice to sooth the icefishing monster with-in me :lol: :lol:
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I'd like to meet someone like Vixchix who would rather have hunting supplies over diamonds! (plus you could always borrow them when need be!!!)
Why ride when you can walk!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

groundpounder wrote:I'd like to meet someone like Vixchix who would rather have hunting supplies over diamonds! (plus you could always borrow them when need be!!!)
LOL Well, there are a few of us out there, believe it or not!

I was so glad that my husband was willing to share his love of the outdoors with me. Although I hunted years ago out west, when I met my husband I was afraid hunting was going to be one of those "guy things" where he didn't want a woman along messing things up. LOL I'm so glad that's not the case! Having said that, we don't hunt "together" - we split up and get back together at the end of the day to share stories. We both enjoy our precious time in the woods!

Great to share hunting gear too. Fun to buy things for the other person that you can use too! LOL My husband supported my bowhunting endeavors for a few years and so this year I bought him an Excalibur of his own. He's enjoying the challenge of getting the deer in close. Great to compare notes and have one more thing in common. I'm very blessed!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I would like BIG buck!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
the frenchman

Post by the frenchman »

hi to all

since i will be the big lottery winner on this friday 27millions.
my first gift would be put lots of food on some kids tables and then bring them to a toy store and tell them go and have fun

second buy a plane(small) then travel all over north america with some guess to go fishing and hunting + view the beautiful scenary

these are some of my beautiful dreams(gifts)

Michel
what time is it? time to go hunting
saxman

Post by saxman »

A new kidney so I can have some more christmas's.
and WORLD PEACE :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Saxman, I've been humbled. Brings us back to Thanksgiving on what we are all thankful for. Good luck with your Chrismas wish and please keep us informed.
Why ride when you can walk!
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

saxman wrote:A new kidney so I can have some more christmas's.
and WORLD PEACE :D
let's all hope you get one :)
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I wish for a good hip surgeon who can replace my hip and it will last me for now on... :shock:

I hope all you fellas wish for is the least you get....Merry Christmas
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
navaman

Post by navaman »

VixChix wrote:We decided a few years ago not to exchange gifts - spend less time in the malls and more time enjoying Christmas and contemplating the true meaning of the season.

Having said that I told my hubby that he'd never have to buy me diamond anythings for any occasion, but a Double Bull blind with shoot-through mesh would be nice! LOL
what a gal. you sound a lot like mine
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."