late season cammo.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

late season cammo.

Post by bait pile willie »

What do you guys use in late season for cammo?so you dont look like a transformer sitting on a hydropole.I have been using predator grey cammo,but its lightweight,and it gets a little cool.is asat cammo still around?
TPM

Post by TPM »

We use the same as early season, RealTree Hardwoods or a similar knock-off. I was out with my wife this past Monday and I watched from my blind as she headed along the tree line to hers and I tell ya, if she would have been standing still I would have had to look twice to see her. It was one of those "moments" where I realized just how good some camo patterns are. I also noticed that, as much as I love the camo finish on my Phoenix, the Deerhide Brown stock and limbs on her Vixen did not stand out at all. I think the Hardwoods pattern is a great all-around camo and I feel comfortable with it any time of the season.
BrianV

Post by BrianV »

If you have snow on the ground and you are gound hunting, wear white pants or better yet a white camo pattern pant. Regular style upper body camo works well also.

If you are in a treestand, go with the regular camo all over with maybe a strip or two of white cloth attached with safety pins if there are snow covered limbs in your tree.

BrianV
TYE

Post by TYE »

BrianV wrote:maybe a strip or two of white cloth attached with safety pins if there are snow covered limbs in your tree.

BrianV
Neat idea.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

WARM!!! :!: :lol: :!:
Why ride when you can walk!
wild willie

camo

Post by wild willie »

put your jammies on under camo
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

wild willie:you know all to well I dont wear JAMMIES!where were you this am, I saw 14 deer.