Bear Grease

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

Bear Grease

Post by DrDan »

I just have to spout off a little on bear grease. For the past two years, I've killed black bear. They are an incredibly fat animal so when you butcher you end up with lots of fat. I've rendered it down for the past two years and canned it up in pint canning jars which I keep in the refrigerator.

Anyhow to make a long story short - bear grease is wonderful stuff! I just rubbed down my boots, my deerskin mittens and gloves to get ready for cold weather. For the past two or three weeks I've been rubbing on hand lotion several times a day and it just doesn't do the trick. After rubbing down the shoes and handwear my hands feel the best they have in weeks. Bear grease is wonderful on your hands! It entirely disappears on your boots and gloves and makes them soft so they don't crack when they get wet and then dry. I just keep applying it whenever my leather stuff starts feeling dry.

It is also supposed to make hair grow on bald heads. I can't attest to that but my hunting buddy is as bald as an egg and maybe we can get him to rub a little on everyday for an experiment.

If you're bored with life and have a few minutes to mess around on the internet do a search on bear grease and see all the uses. It is not like suet or deer fat because as soon as it warms up a little it just turns to a total liquid that soaks in.

So anyhow - I'll climb down of the soapbox and go to bed. Gotta go pheasant hunting early and need some nap time.

DrDan
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

HECK WITH THE GREASE! TELL ME WHERE I CAN KILL A BEAR! WE ARE OVER RUN WITH THEM HERE IN FLORIDA AND THEY ARE NOT LEGAL TO HUNT...... GO FIGURE?
MY LIFE PASSION IS TO DO A BEAR HUNT SOMEDAY......MY POCKETBOOK ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET IN THE WAY :cry:
JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

:D Maybe I should set up a rendering plant! Five bear have been taken here on this farm in the last seven days, and I've had the crosshairs on one that I've seen nine days in a row ... could have killed him a hundred times over, but am saving him for a friend, if he ever gets out here.

All bears taken this season have been small or average, but you should see the fat on one of the local 700 pound whoppers, which are not all that rare. We do have some lard-butt bear hereabouts. LOL!

Now I've got a cottage industry to support me in my old age:

GRIZZLY ADAM'S FINEST 100% Pure and Natural Black Bear Grease
Rendered Fresh & Triple Filtered--No Additives or Preservatives

Good for: Chapped hands, cracked boots, dry udders, squeaky hinges, seized engines, creaky wheels, old leather, new wood, male pattern baldness and knee replacement joints.

Only $100 per 8oz. jar!

Order yours today!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Order before December 20th and get a 16oz. jar for just $225!
Grizz
navaman

Post by navaman »

hey, i'm REAL interested in that aid for baldness thing. :shock:
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Make ya dang palms hairy just putting it on!