BEAR GREASE FOR BALDNESS: New Hope For the Hairless (UPDATE)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

Post by TYE »

A.W wrote:
TYE wrote:Ok smartass's :P

I've got enough hair on my body. Personally I'd rather have laser surgery or something to remove it all. From the neck down.
TYE. Wait for turkey season and we can pluck you at the same time. :lol: :wink:
Hahaha :lol:
TYE

Post by TYE »

navaman wrote:don't take all the teasing to heart, tye. you know we all love you :D
I don't take it to heart, I just laugh. :lol:
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Tye said:

"I've got enough hair on my body. Personally I'd rather have laser surgery or something to remove it all. From the neck down."

:shock: :shock:

Boy, if ya'll think that grease did a number on my back, you should see what the stuff did to my chest! Makes my new back-hair look thin and sparse. The Forest Service just came out and pinned a condition sign to my shirt ... says:

FIRE DANGER TODAY: Moderate

Don't know about you, Tye, but it would take a whole lot of lasering to help me. Besides, April says she likes the Ol' Grizz furry. Can't imagine me being all smooth ... wouldn't be anything to get her fingers tangled in!

I know. I'm an animal. Hence the nickname.
Grizz
TYE

Post by TYE »

Haha :lol:
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

Picture of Grizzly Adam keeping in touch with the forum members. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
A.W

Post by A.W »

Grizz. Great website you have.

http://www.bfro.net/ :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

A.W. :

Glad you liked my site.

A quote from it:

What are the undisputed facts about the bigfoot / sasquatch mystery?

It is a fact that for more than 16 years people have reported seeing a large, hair-covered, man-like animal in the Gum Neck area of North Carolina.

It is a fact that sightings of this animal continue today. Real or not, these reports are often made by people of unimpeachable character.

It is a fact that, for over seven years, people have been finding sets of very large human-shaped tracks in the Hollow Ground Swamp. Most are discovered by chance in remote areas. These tracks continue to be found to this day.

It is a fact that the local culture of the area includes stories and beliefs about a non-human "person" of the wild. Many of these descriptions bear a striking resemblance to the hairy man-like creature reported on the Excalibur Crossbow forum.

These are some of the facts. There is, however, much disagreement as to what these facts mean."

See how privileged you guys are? You don't wonder; ya'll KNOW!
Grizz
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I'm certainly glad I didn't eat prior to opening this thread. My bear skin rug doesn't have that much hair!! :shock:
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

On a serious note: Let's pause a moment for a minor clarification, and then we can get right back to the joking:

That Bigfoot website isn't really mine; I was just playing along with A.W. and the others. Someone PM'd me thinking it really was my site ... don't want to be taking credit for something that isn't mine!

Now, by all means ... back to the foolishness.
Grizz
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

To be honest, I'm still not convinced that the original photo wasn't a bear...
navaman

Post by navaman »

Grizzly Adam wrote:On a serious note: Let's pause a moment for a minor clarification, and then we can get right back to the joking:

That Bigfoot website isn't really mine; I was just playing along with A.W. and the others. Someone PM'd me thinking it really was my site ... don't want to be taking credit for something that isn't mine!

Now, by all means ... back to the foolishness.
"back to the foolishness" you crack me up grizz :lol:
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hey Grizz be careful that you don't pick your nose with that stuff on your hands :wink: :lol: :lol:
kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

TYE wrote:Hey Grizz be careful that you don't pick your nose with that stuff on your hands :wink: :lol: :lol:
Or take a leak.
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
TYE

Post by TYE »

kendo kid wrote:
TYE wrote:Hey Grizz be careful that you don't pick your nose with that stuff on your hands :wink: :lol: :lol:
Or take a leak.
:shock:
BUCKSHOT

Humm

Post by BUCKSHOT »

For every action there is a reaction!
I think the guys who turned bear grease into a hair tonic must have also created that "Neat, hair remover stuff", for all you hairy boys and girls! :lol:
Enjoy the Harvest!