Thoughts on deer hunting.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cedrus

Post by Cedrus »

Hunt hard..... 8) :)
Bow Life

Post by Bow Life »

I think the best part of hunting is eating grandma's homemade ginger-bread cookies early in the morning. Dad says that the deer can smell them, but i beg to differ considering i had just finished a batch when i got my doe this past week :D .. Anyways i love hunting and i also love just sitting in the stand trying to figure the world out. Happy hunting.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
TPM

Post by TPM »

Digger wrote:
Quote:
6. My wife is the best hunting partner I ever had. Our common interests allow hunting and other outdoors pursuits to become a way of life all year round not just something I do evenings and week-ends in the fall.

My wife is not a hunter, don't knows I'd want her behind me with a sharp fast object.

huntman wrote:
COULDN'T AGREE WITH U MORE DIGGER!!!! My wife is much better at home!!
There are some downfalls to having a wife who hunts. I was on her case for two days this week to get her crossbow off the dining room table and hang it up in the basement where it belongs! Finally had to do it myself this morning. My mother warned me about girls like this.:D
saxman

Post by saxman »

I think I'd like to go get another :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
PRB

Post by PRB »

I like the post TPM.
I believe that my wife will someday be my best hunting partner but it will probably not be until our two boys are grown and left home. Before we had children we use to go fishing almost every weekend and really enjoyed each others company and still do.
I spent almost this entire hunting season dedicated to our oldest son in hopes to get his first deer. Even though he didnt get one we did get to spend a lot of good times together.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!