O/T Online drivers license practice

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

O/T Online drivers license practice

Post by TYE »

Does anyone know any websites with free practice quizes and such for Ontario G1 drivers license.

I want to get my license and I'm just looking for a little online practice tests, to help me out a bit.

I can only find sites with like 5 question samples.

and yes, I know 19 is a little late to be getting my drivers license, but better late than never :oops:

I need to quit being a bum, and get out and get my license, and a new job and try to make something of my life.

Anyone hiring? :lol:
A.W

Post by A.W »

TYE. Just study the hand book and you should be able to pass the written test.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
TYE

Post by TYE »

I can't stand reading, so I don't want to go over the handbook too much.

I'm more worried about the written test, because I can drive fine.
A.W wrote:When you pass your test and start driving/ getting tickets give me a call.
:?:
A.W

Post by A.W »

TYE wrote:I can't stand reading, so I don't want to go over the handbook too much.

A.W wrote:When you pass your test and start driving/ getting tickets give me a call.
I represent people in court for driving offences. :lol: :wink:

TYE

Post by TYE »

A.W wrote:
TYE wrote:I can't stand reading, so I don't want to go over the handbook too much.

I represent people in court for driving offences. :lol: :wink:
Oh.... :lol: I don't plan on going there anytime soon. :)
Hipwader

Post by Hipwader »

Try the Ministry of Ontario website and see if they have a couple of sample exams. I wouldn't worry about the test to much Tye, judging by some of the knuckleheads I see driving in our fair province these days. :x
As A.W. stated, go over the handbook. I know you don't like reading to much, so go over the book for short periods at a time. Good luck !!!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hipwader wrote:I wouldn't worry about the test to much Tye, judging by some of the knuckleheads I see driving in our fair province these days. :x

:lol: :lol:
Hipwader wrote:Good luck !!!
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Here in Penna. there is a website where you can study and answer the questions over and over but I dont know bout your location.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Golden Eagle wrote:Here in Penna. there is a website where you can study and answer the questions over and over but I dont know bout your location.
Can you link me with that site, might be simular stuff.
A.W

Post by A.W »

TYE. You may not want to study the Penna website. They're are probably some differences in their version of the H.T.A. That may cause you to give a wrong answer or two.

TYE

Post by TYE »

A.W wrote:TYE. You may not want to study the Penna website. They're are probably some differences in their version of the H.T.A. That may cause you to give a wrong answer or two.
Hmm, good point. I just thought maybe signs and stuff, but I think they're in the book I have anyways. :lol:
ch312

Post by ch312 »

buddy its sooo easy dont even bother with buying the handbook. if you have paid attention to others when driving with them and have half a brain you will ace it. its mostly just common sense but there is some tricky questions with the way they word it. sometimes it will seem like 3 of the answers are correct but you need to read them a couple times.

myself, i like to rush through things because if i think about stuff too much then i get it wrong. its all easy man dont be nervous...
Bow Life

Post by Bow Life »

Hey Tye, there is a book similar to the drivers hand book, however it is no where near as long, and all it is, is a bunch of sample questions that are on the tests, it has questions and answers. I believe i picked it up at shoppers drug mart. The G1 isnt hard and neither is the G2 road test, nothing to be too worried about.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Are you doing this because nobody wants to drive you to Toronto in march? :wink:

Read the book TYE, is not really optional. If you think reading sucks just try taking that test twice.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Pydpiper wrote:Are you doing this because nobody wants to drive you to Toronto in march? :wink:

Read the book TYE, is not really optional. If you think reading sucks just try taking that test twice.
LOL no my friend and I go to the show together. He drives now.

He's taking his turkey license there, so while he's doing that, I'll get drunk with you guys, lol kidding.
Last edited by TYE on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.