New to the sports looking for friends and advice

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Post by diesel »

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great people here and they have really helped me a lot.

Shurite 44.
Don't feel bad the same thing happends to me. You find one thread you want to read. I go in and read it. When I try to back out , I'm back at the search again and have to start over. :?
A.W

Post by A.W »

shurite44 wrote:I have problems with the search on this forum. I get a list but everytime I read a thread I can not back up to the list again. Do you have this trouble?
Here's a little trick this is happening.

When you do your search and decide you want to read a thread just "right click" on it and then "left click" on "Open in new window" The thread you want to read will open up. Once finished just close it.

It means you have to click a couple of times more but it beats going back to the search engine and re-typing.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
shurite44

Post by shurite44 »

A.W wrote:
shurite44 wrote:I have problems with the search on this forum. I get a list but everytime I read a thread I can not back up to the list again. Do you have this trouble?

When you do your search and decide you want to read a thread just "right click" on it and then "left click" on "Open in new window" The thread you want to read will open up. Once finished just close it.

It means you have to click a couple of times more but it beats going back to the search engine and re-typing.
Thank you
xeon

Post by xeon »

if you want you can also use the Refresh Button, it will promt a message, and press retry and it will work every time.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

A.W wrote:

Also, if you hold down "SHIFT" while clicking on a link it will open in a new window.

(Great when your surfing the internet and don't want to leave your search page.)
navaman

Post by navaman »

welcome brother. i can't begin to tell you how much these guys have helped me this past year. if it weren't for them i probaly would have never nailed my first big buck (10 pointer) this past november. i'm grateful to the Good Lord that they are so willing to share their knowledge and expereince. :D again i say welcome !
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Welcome to the forum! You're gonna like it! :D
Grizz
maple

Post by maple »

Welcome Northbaydude,

Although we are all learning, let me give you this small but important piece of safety advice before you start.

Keep you fingers out of the path of the string when you fire.

Now, I've said it softly, and it's better to learn from someone elses mistakes rather than from your own. Safety first right.

You'll enjoy your visits to this forum and your crossbow.

Maple
(THE BLUE STAR)

Post by (THE BLUE STAR) »

Welcome to the Excalibur forum. :D
Frederick.. The Blue Star